2011 Undergraduate Scholarship in Komen College
Undergraduate Scholarship in Breast Cancer for USA Students to Study in College USA ( 2011 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Breast Cancer.
Course Level : Undergraduate ( Freshman, Sophomore or Junior ).
Scholarship Provider : Susan G.Komen.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Komen College UG Scholarship 2011 :
- Must have lost a Parent / Guardian to Breast Cancer or must be a Breast Cancer survivor diagnosed at 25 Years or Younger.
- Must be a High School Senior, College Freshman, Sophomore or Junior.
- Must plan to attend a state – supported College or University in the state where they permanently reside ( students in Washington DC can attend state – supported Schools in Maryland or Virginia ).
- Must have a High School and or College GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be no older than 25 years old by May ( 2012 ).
- Must be a US citizen or documented permanent resident of the US ( or US Territory ).
- Never at any time have been subject to any disciplinary action by any Institution or Entity including, but not limited to, any Educational or Law enforcement agency.
- Must be a driven advocate for Breast Cancer Education and Research who is able to complete a minimum of 20 hours of community service per semester.
Komen College UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Komen College Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Komen College Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- Thank you for your interest in the Susan G.Komen for the Cure College Undergraduate Scholarship Program. In ( 2001 ), Komen established the College Undergraduate Scholarship program to help students who would find attending College to be a significant financial burden due to the loss of a parent or guardian to Breast Cancer or their own Breast Cancer diagnosis at age 25 or younger.
- Komen College Undergraduate Scholarship program has evolved into a dynamic partnership between Komen and students who serve in their Communities, sharing Komens Message of Breast Cancer awareness and raising funds while pursuing their Baccalaureate degrees.
- Komen College award is a generous Undergraduate Scholarship of $10,000 a year for up to four years to attend a state University in pursuit of a Baccalaureate degree.
- Komen College Undergraduate Scholarship recipients are selected based on Scholastic Achievement, Community Service, financial need and demonstrated leadership potential.
Komen College UG Scholarship Application Form 2011 :
- Komen College Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
Komen College UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2011 : 15th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.