2012 Masters Scholarship in Lesley University
Masters Scholarship in GSOEs Special Education Program at Lesley University USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : GSOEs Special Education Program.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Lesley University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for University of Lesley Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Have a strong academic background.
- Be actively involved in community service.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the field of Special Education.
- Be newly accepted to an on – campus Graduate School of Education Masters degree program in Special Education.
- Have earned a minimum GPA of a 3.0 in a previous degree program.
- Be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits to receive Lesley University Masters Scholarship funds.
Lesley University Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Lesley University Masters Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Lesley Masters Scholarship Description :
- With the support of founder George Weiss, Say Yes to Education, Inc. ( SYTE ) established an endowed Masters Scholarship fund honoring Anne Larkin, Lesley University Professor Emerita and Former Director of the SYTE Cambridge Chapter, which was housed at Lesley from ( 1991 – 2008 ).
- Throughout her tenure at Lesley, Dr.Larkins program affiliation was with the Special Education Division and she has dedicated herself both professionally and personally to serving individuals with disabilities from birth through adulthood.
- Lesley University Masters Scholarship will be under the direction of the Graduate School of Education ( GSOE ) and will be awarded to Graduate students who have been accepted into the GSOEs Special Education Program.
Lesley University Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Lesley University Masters Scholarship should be applied by Post.
University of Lesley Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.