Mabelle Arole Fellowship 2011-2012, USA
Mabelle Arole Fellowship, Eberly College of Science
Study subject : International Health
Employer : Penn State Eberly College of Science
Level : Graduate
To be eligible for the 2011-2012 fellowship year, you must :
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed your undergraduate degree by June 2011.
- Have been accepted to a U.S. medical school by June 2011.
- Be willing to defer your acceptance to medical school for one year.
- Complete the application and other paperwork below.
- Provide a medical certificate of health (if and when selected as fellow).
Be available for and have the resources to travel to the annual AMSA convention in Washington, DC, March 12, 2011 for an interview.
Fellowship Application Deadline for Mabelle Arole Fellowship : January 18, 2011