2012 Graduate Scholarship in University of Marywood
Graduate Scholarship at Marywood University USA ( 2012 – 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Marywood University USA.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for University of Marywood Graduate Scholarship 2012 :
- Marywood University undergraduate students who are enrolled in formal five year programs are automatically eligible for at least forty percent of their Undergraduate merit award or higher for their fifth year of study at the Graduate level provided they are admitted to the Masters level by their academic department.
Marywood University Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Marywood University Graduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Marywood Graduate Scholarship Description :
- Marywood University welcomes your Graduate Scholarship application for studies in non – cohort programs.
- A complete Graduate Scholarship application consists of an online Marywood University Scholarship application and an essay typed in Microsoft Word submitted Electronically.
- The complete Graduate Scholarship application should be supported by a complete Marywood University Scholarship application for admissions by the above deadline.
- You are encouraged to read the directions below completely before you begin the Marywood University Graduate Scholarship application process.
- Marywood University Graduate Scholarship awards will be made on the basis of three factors to the following :
- Academic Promise, Normally represented by a minimum Undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or a Graduate GPA of 3.50
- Professional Focus and Commitment ( and )
- Financial Need ( required for specific Marywood University Graduate Scholarships ).
Marywood University Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Marywood University Graduate Scholarship should be applied by an Electronically.
University of Marywood Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 14th February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.