2014 – 15 Undergraduate Scholarships in McNally Smith College of Music
McNally Smith Premier Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in the field of Music at McNally Smith College of Music USA ( 2014 – 2015 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Music.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : McNally Smith College of Music.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for McNally Smith College UG Scholarships 2014 – 15
- All incoming students are automatically considered for a McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship based upon admission requirements and audition / work sample evaluations ( No Scholarship application is required ).
- However, students must submit a ( 2014 – 2015 ) FAFSA McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship application by 15 th February, 2014 to determine financial need.
- All returning students are automatically considered for a McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship based upon their cumulative GPA ( No application is required ).
- Premier Undergraduate Scholarships ( Excellence in Music Performance, Excellence in Music Production, Conclave Music Business, Hip – Hop ) are open to all incoming and returning students.
- To be considered for McNally Smith College of Music Premier Scholarships, Students must complete the Online Premier Undergraduate Scholarship application.
- All applicants must meet the requirements of being successfully admitted to the College, including passing auditions and submitting demos, as required by the admission office for that field of study.
- Applicants must have completed the necessary admissions requirements to be provisionally accepted into a program of study at McNally Smith College of Music.
- Undergraduate Scholarships are only awarded to distinguished applicants, therefore not all McNally Smith College of Music Scholarships are awarded each academic year.
McNally Smith College UG Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
McNally Smith College UG Scholarship Description
- In addition to Federal and State Grant and Student Loan Funding, students may apply for McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarships.
- McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship opportunities are available for incoming and returning students.
- McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarship amounts are based upon full time attendance and will be adjusted for students who attend less than full time.
- Music Studies ( Keyboards, Percussion, Guitar, Bass, Voice, Trumpet, Trombone, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Violin, Viola, Cello, Upright bass ).
- Music Business Music Production ( Music Production, Recording Engineer, Live Sound, Hip Hop ).
- Contemporary Writing ( Songwriting and Instrumental Composition ).
McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarships are offered in the following disciplines :
McNally Smith College UG Scholarship Application Form 2014 – 15
McNally Smith College of Music Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
McNally Smith College UG Scholarship Additional Submission 2014 – 15
1. In addition to completing the online application, applicants must also include two video demo excerpts, the combined length of which is not to exceed four minutes.
2. The two selections must be in contrasting styles that demonstrate musical strengths and versatility. Accompaniment is suggested.
3. Please submit your video file via postal mail.
4. All video files must be formatted as .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .mov, or .avi. All demos must be clearly labeled with your name and major and “Select Disciplines Scholarship” printed directory on the disk. DVDs and CDs will not be returned.
5. Please mail your DVD or CD to the following address.
McNally Smith College of Music,
Attn : Select Disciplines Scholarship,
19 Exchange St. E,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.