2012 Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Society for the Humanities offers Two Postdoctoral Teaching – Research Fellowships for International Students in the Humanities at Cornell University USA ( 2012 – 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Humanities.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Cornell University.
Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships 2012 :
- Applicants for the Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship for the ( 2012 – 2014 ) academic years must have received the Ph.D. degree after September 2006.
- Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships are no longer Restricted to Citizens of the US and Canada, International applicants are welcome to apply. Applicants who will have received the Ph.D. degree by 30th June, 2012 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who do not have the Ph.D. in hand at the time of Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships application must include a letter from the Committee Chair or Department stating that the Ph.D.Degree will be conferred before the term of the Postdoctoral Fellowship begins.
Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship is available for International Students.
Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- The Society for the Humanities will sponsor Two Postdoctoral Teaching – Research Fellowships in the Humanities, Each awarded for the 2 years period beginning July 2012 . Each Postdoctoral Fellowship offers a Stipend of $45,000/ – year.
- While in residence at Cornell, Mellon Postdoctoral Fellows hold department affiliations and have limited teaching duties and the opportunity for scholarly work.
- Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarships are available in two areas of specialization.
Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Post.
Mellon Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 6th January, 2012 ( Before ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.