National Water Research Institute – NWRI Fellowship 2012
2012 NWRI Masters & PhD Fellowship in National Water Research Institute
Fellowship for International Students in the field of Water Science and Technology, water Resources, Water Policy USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Water Science and Technology, Water Resources, Water Policy.
Course Level : Masters and PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Joan Irvine Smith and Athalie R.Clarke Foundation and NWRI.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for NWRI Masters & PhD Scholarship 2012 :
- You do not have to be a US citizen to receive a National Water Research Institute Masters and PhD Fellowship but you must be enrolled full time at a US College or University and the bulk of your research must be conducted in the US ( there are no exceptions ).
- Postdoctoral researchers are not eligible to receive a National Water Research Institute Masters and PhD Fellowship.
NWRI Masters & PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, National Water Research Institute Masters and PhD Scholarships available for International Students.
NWRI Masters & PhD Scholarship Description :
- Under the Masters and PhD Fellowship Program the National Water Research Institute ( NWRI ) of Fountain Valley, Calif.
- National Water Research Institute Fellowship awardsto support Masters or Doctoral Graduate Research related to the following :
-  ; Water Science and Technology
-  ; Water Resources
-  ; Water Policy.
- Research must pertain to National Water Research Institute mission statement, which is to create new sources of Water through Research and Technology and to protect the Freshwater and Marine Environments.
- Research areas include but are not limited to Engineering, Physical and Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Health Sciences, Political Sciences, Economics and Planning and Public Policy that are related to Water and or Water Resources.
NWRI Masters & PhD Scholarship Application Application Form 2012 :
- National Water Research Institute Masters and PhD Scholarship should be applied by Post and an Email.
NWRI Masters & PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 25th April, 2012.