Packet OutputLinks Sponsors Scholarships
Study Subject : Any
Employer : EDSF
Level : Must be a part-time or full-time student attending an accredited college, university, technical or trade school or community college.
OutputLinks, through its web portal, eNewsletters, hardcopy publications, industry search engine and major conference partnerships, is recognized as the primary global research and information resource of the high volume transaction output (HVTO) industry.
OutputLinks serves those who buy, sell, use,manage and provide consultation and resources to the HVTO industry. The OutputLinks research and information tools are provided free of charge to industry professionals, thanks to sponsorships from leading industry vendors.
Amount of Scholarship Award: $1,000 USD. The scholarship award will be credited to the recipient’s college account in one installment in the fall semester.
Packet OutputLinks Sponsors Scholarships Eligibility Requirements :
- Employed by a sponsoring company or nominated by an employee of a sponsoring company
- Adult or youth students may apply
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or a ‘B’ average
- Must be a part-time or full-time student attending an accredited college, university, technical or trade school or community college
- Applicants who are currently employed by a sponsoring company may use the scholarship award for continuing education and do not need a GPA score
- Any degree program or field of study is eligible
- International students may apply
- All applicants must sign the Plagiarism Statement. All essays will be checked for plagiarism and will be disqualified if there is any evidence that the material has been copied. Applications without a signed plagiarism statement will also be disqualified.
Packet OutputLinks Sponsors Scholarships Application Deadline : May 2, 2011