Paul Kayser International Travel Scholar Award
The Awardee is responsible for obtaining the appropriate visa documentation, if applicable.
- The Awardee understands that his or her name may appear in the PAOF newsletters or other promotional material to promote this program for future participants.
- The Awardee assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and save the Pan-American Ophthalmological Foundation (PAOF) and the Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology (PAAO) and their employees and agents, harmless against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property, governmental charges, or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by the Awardee’s participation in any PAAO/PAOF Program.
- In addition, the Awardee acknowledges that the PAOF and PAAO do not maintain insurance covering the Awardee’s property or person and that it is the sole responsibility of the Awardee to obtain property damage, life and travel insurances covering such losses by the Awardee.
- Types of insurance needed while in the program may include (but are not limited to): personal medical insurance, malpractice insurance, auto insurance, renters insurance, travel insurance The Awardee is responsible for all expenses incurred while in the program, e.g. payment of his or her own housing, food, insurance, medical bills, etc.
- The PAOF assumes no responsibility or liability for the accidental injury or death of the Awardee.
- Upon return, the Awardee must remit a report (including pictures) on his or her experience to the Administrative Office.
Contact with Pan-American Ophthalmological Foundation Staff
The PAOF welcomes phone calls and or emails from applicants to clarify the PAOF’s guidelines and application procedures.
However, calls and or emails to discuss the details of pending scholarship applications are strongly discouraged.
Pan-American Ophthalmological Foundation,
1301 South Bowen Road,
Telephone : (817) 275-7553,
Fax : (817) 275-3961,
Email : email@example.com.
Application Deadline for Paul Kayser International Travel Scholar Award : September 1, 2010
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.