Perennial Plant Association Horticulture Scholarship 2011
Perennial Plant Association offered Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship in the field of Horticulture funded by in USA, 2012.
Study Subject ( s ) : Horticulture
Course Level : Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider : Perennial Plant Association
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Perennial Plant Association Horticulture Scholarship Eligibility 2011 :
- Student should be majoring or minoring in horticulture or a related field.
- Student should have at least one quarter or semester remaining following spring term 2012.
- Student should have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Recipients must attend the 2012 Perennial Plant Symposium in Boston, Massachusetts to receive the $1000 scholarship.
- The Perennail Plant Association scholarship recipient must attend a minimum of the three – day symposium, July 6 – 8, and a day of tour or workshops.
- A brief summary of the experience is requested so that the student’s perspective may be published in the PPA newsletter. An interest in a career in the perennial industry.
- Horticulture Applications must be postmarked on or before March 2, 2012.
- Prior Perennial Plant Association scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Horticulture Perennial Plant Association Scholarship Open for International Students : No.
Perennial Plant Association Horticulture Scholarship Description :
Available to students in the horticulture field in two – year and four – year education institutions for pursuit of degrees and practice in horticulture or closely related fields. The Perennial Plant Association is proud to offer five scholarships to college students studying horticulture or a related subject area coupled with attendance at the 30th Perennial Plant Symposium in Boston, Massachusetts. Students enrolled in two – or four – year programs are eligible to apply.
Perennial Plant Association Application Form 2011 : Online, Post.
Horticulture Perennial Plant Association Scholarship Application Deadline : 2 March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.