Portland State University – PSU Scholarships 2013Scholarships » USA »
Portland State University – PSU Scholarships 2013
Portland State University offers International Student Retention Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, USA 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the university
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : Portland State University
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Eligibility for PSU UG Scholarship :
- Be an Undergraduate student ( at least sophomore standing ) who has been enrolled at PSU for at least 3 terms, an Undergraduate transfer student ( at least sophomore standing ) who has been enrolled at PSU for at least 1 term, or a graduate student who has been enrolled at PSU for at least 1 term. Students who are co?enrolled at another local institution are eligible to receive the scholarship. Students restricted to English as a Second Language ( ESL ) coursework are not eligible to receive the scholarship until they have met the English Language Proficiency requirements.
- Have a minimum grade point average ( GPA ) of 2.75 ( undergraduate ) or 3.0 ( graduate ) on all Portland State University coursework ( not including transferred credits ).
- Have clearly defined degree goals and be making satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree program.
- Hold an F1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- The following categories are not eligible for this scholarship : U.S. citizens, resident aliens, or anyone who meets eligibility test for receiving U.S. Federal Financial Aid, students who pay resident ( in?state ) tuition, students receiving other fee remission awards ( including graduate assistantships and ICSP ) and those with Employment Authorization Documents ( except those through Economic Hardship ).
PSU Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Portland State University is available for International Students.
PSU Scholarship Description :
- Portland State University ( PSU ) welcomes students from other countries to pursue higher education in Oregon.
- The presence of international students on our campus and in our city provides students and Portland residents with valuable exposure to the world’s cultural diversity.
- The International Student Retention Scholarship, made possible through funding from the State of Oregon, offers partial tuition scholarships each year to a number of deserving students from countries throughout the world.
PSU Scholarship Application Form :
- Portland State University scholarship should be By post
PSU Scholarship Application Deadline :
- Fall term : July 15
- Winter term : October 15
- Spring term : February 15.