Salt Lake Community College Scholarships 2013
Scholarships for USA Students in Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Surgical Technology, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Occupational Therapy Assistant at Salt Lake Community College in USA 2013.
- Study Subject (s) : Study subjects are nursing, radiologic technology, surgical technology, physical therapist assistant, or occupational therapy assistant.
- Course Level : This Scholarship program is available for the students who are enrolled in the School.
- Scholarship Provider : Salt Lake Community College
- Scholarship can be taken at : USA
SLCC 2013 Scholarship Eligibility :
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester at SLCC, in any of the following majors: nursing, radiologic technology, surgical technology, physical therapist assistant, or occupational therapy assistant.
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Attach a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
SLCC 2013 Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Scholarship is open for USA students.
SLCC 2013 Scholarship Description :
- The MountainStar Healthcare Scholarship provides financial support for SLCC students who are enrolled in the School of Health Sciences nursing, radiologic technology, surgical technology, physical therapist assistant and occupational therapy assistant programs. The scholarship honors the compassion and commitment MountainStar professionals bring to their work with patients and colleagues throughout the community.
- The MountainStar Healthcare network includes St. Mark’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful, Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem, Mountain View Hospital in Payson, Ogden Regional Medical Center, and Brigham City Community Hospital. MountainStar is large enough to offer sophisticated procedures and implement cutting-edge technologies and small enough to preserve the human compassion in healing – one patient at a time. Caregivers at six hospitals and a growing number of convenient imaging, physician and surgery centers deliver cost-effective, nationally recognized patient care.
- The purpose of this scholarship is to inspire students to cultivate excellence in the “science of healing and the art of compassion.” During Spring and Fall semesters, starting in Spring 2012, ten scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,500 each and can be used for tuition, books, fees, and other expenses directly related to education, including SLCC’s medically-related study abroad programs.
- The scholarship may be combined with other forms of financial aid. Recipients must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours per semester at SLCC and must maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need as demonstrated by their EFC ( expected family contribution ) from their FAFSA application.
- The same student can apply for the scholarship in a subsequent semester ( Fall 2013 ) as long as they continue to meet the qualifications and are selected by an objective selection committee.
How to Apply for SLCC 2013 Scholarship :
- The mode of applying is by post.
SLCC 2013 Scholarship Application Deadline : till 11th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.