UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
Study Subject : Maths
Employer : ULCA Department of Mathematics
Level : Undergraduate
The UCLA Department of mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who has an exceptional background and promise in mathematics.
The scholarship covers tuition, fees as well as room and board. It is anticipated that one new scholarship be awarded every year, starting in Fall 2010.
The award is renewable for four years, subject to the following requirements :
- Maintain satisfactory and timely academic progress towards their degree and remain in good academic standing.
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA in mathematics courses.
- Declare a mathematics major upon admission and remain in the major.
- Pass the basic exam by the end of their third year of studies.
- To continue their scholarship for the fourth year, the applicants must apply and be accepted into the Departmental Scholars Program, which leads to a simultaneous Bachelors (BS) and Masters (MA) degrees.
Scholarship recipients follow a specialized advanced program of studies, including individual study with UCLA Mathematics professors.
Scholarship Application Deadline for UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship : 30 November 2010.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.