2012 Undergraduate Scholarships in University of Hawaii
University of Hawaii Maui College ( UHMC ) Merit Scholarship Program is High School applicants to pursue Undergraduate at Maui College USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Hawaii Maui College ( UHMC ).
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Hawaii University UG Scholarships 2012 :
- Resident and non – resident students pursuing a degree at University of Hawaii Maui College.
- Must be at least half time ( 6 or more credits ).
- Must have a cumulative 3.00 GPA or higher.
University of Hawaii UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Hawaii Undergraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Hawaii University Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- University of Hawaii Maui College offers award for term: Fall ( 2012 ) – Spring ( 2013 ).
- University of Hawaii Undergraduate Scholarship award amounts will vary if student is not enrolled full time, up to $2000 per year for residents and up to $4,000 for non – resident students.
- Students with demonstrated academic excellence ( min. 3.50 GPA ) will be considered for University of Hawaii Undergraduate Scholarships that are renewable for a second year.
University of Hawaii UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Hawaii Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied by Post.
Hawaii University UG Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.