2013 Undergraduate Scholarships in University of Kentucky
University of Kentucky offered Scholarships for Undergraduate in Lexington Campus as first – time freshmen in USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Levis D. McCullers Scholarship Program.
Kentucky University UG Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for University of Kentucky UG Scholarships 2013
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, ages 25 and over, who are currently enrolled in undergraduate classes at the University of Kentucky campus in Lexington.
- Applicants must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree as a full – time or part – time student. Part – time students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Applicants must have a 3.00 or greater cumulative grade point average by the end of the spring 2013 semester, which must be based on at least 12 credit hours at UK. ( A student’s total number of credit hours may be a combination of University of Kentucky credits and credits earned at Bluegrass Community and Technical College. )
- All courses taken by applicants must be for a letter grade, unless a specific course is only offered with a pass / fail grading option.
- Applicants must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid form. The priority deadline for currently enrolled students is March 15.
Kentucky University UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Kentucky Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Kentucky Undergraduate Selection Procedure 2013
- The scholarship recipient will be selected on a competitive basis by the Levis D. McCullers Undergraduate Scholarship selection committee.
- Factors which are considered in the evaluation of scholarship applications include:
- UK cumulative GPA;
- Academic merit and potential;
- Essay, in terms of content and style;
- Extracurricular activities, including employment; and
- Unmet financial need. The decisions of the selection committee are final.
Kentucky University UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Applicants for the Levis D. McCullers Undergraduate Scholarship are required to submit the following to the Office of Academic Scholarships.
- Completed Scholarship Application bearing the student’s signature and date of application.
University of Kentucky UG Scholarship Application Deadline : 28th June, 2013.
2012 Bachelors Scholarships in University of Kentucky
University of Kentucky offered Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies in the field of Business and Economics at Lexington Campus, USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Business and Economics.
Course Level : Bachelors.
Scholarship Provider : Felix E.Martin ( Junior ).
University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Kentucky University Bachelors Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicants must be Graduates of a Muhlenberg County High School. Should additional scholarship funds be available after all Muhlenberg County students are considered, then University of Kentucky Bachelors scholarships will be considered for applicants who are Graduates of a Hopkins County High School.
- Applicants must be planning to attend the University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business and Economics to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must show potential for academic success by having a GPA of 3.0 or Higher and earning at least a 24 on their ACT. Transfer and current UK students must provide a copy of their High School transcript and qualifying test scores. Minimum test score requirements are based on the composite or total score from one test date. Combined scores also known as a superscore, from two or more tests will not be considered.
- Current College Students who are attending an Accredited Community or Private College, who meet the residency requirement and academic requirements and who plan to transfer to the University of Kentucky are eligible to apply. However, previous college work will count toward the 4 years term of the University of Kentucky Bachelors scholarship. transfer students will not be eligible for renewal for a full 4 years.
- Current University of Kentucky students are eligible to apply. Previous College work will count toward the 4 years term. Current UK students will not be eligible for renewal for a full 4 years.
- If an applicant is pursuing a double major, Eligibility is limited to four years for first – time freshmen and an applicable number of years for current or transfer students.
University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Kentucky University Bachelors Scholarship Description :
- The Felix E.Martin ( Junior ) Bachelors Scholarship awards financial support to academically outstanding students of Muhlenberg County, and alternatively Hopkins County, to attend the University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business and Economics.
- University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship is designed to increase access to Higher Education among local students who wish to earn a Bachelors degree in Business at UK Whether you are in High School and preparing for College or are considering transferring to the University of Kentucky.
University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Kentucky Bachelors Scholarship should be applied by Electronically.
Kentucky University Bachelors Scholarship Application Deadline : 13th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.