2012 Undergraduate Scholarship in University of Maryland
Scholarship for Undergraduate Students from Maryland at University of Maryland USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Maryland.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Maryland University UG Scholarship 2012 :
- To become eligible for the AA – I Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Incoming freshman applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1000 ( 1200 preferred ) and a cumulative high school GPA of 3.50 or above.
- Transfer students must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.50 from the Institution which transfer is being made.
- Current University of Maryland students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Student must be Maryland residents.
- Applicants must enroll as a full time Undergraduate student with a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
University of Maryland UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Maryland Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Maryland University Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- University System of Maryland, through the Alumni Association – International ( AA – I ), Incorporated, established the AA – I Undergraduate Scholarship to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland Institution.
- AA – I Undergraduate Scholarship will be bestowed upon a University of Maryland student who demonstrates academic achievement; strong commitment to community service and leadership ability.
University of Maryland UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Maryland Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
Maryland University UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th April, 2012.