University of Nebraska Scholarship 2012
2012 Undergraduate Scholarship in University of Nebraska
University of Nebraska offers Non – Resident Scholarship for Undergraduate International Students USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Nebraska.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Nebraska University UG Scholarship 2012 :
- You must be regularly admitted to University of Nebraska at Kearney as a non – resident student.
- Students admitted by review are not eligible for the Non – Resident Undergraduate Scholarship.
- You must be admitted to University of Nebraska at Kearney by 1st August, 2012 for the fall semester and 1st December, 2012 for the spring semester.
- You must complete the Free Undergraduate Scholarship application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA ).
- You must complete the online Undergraduate Scholarship application for the Non – Resident University of Nebraska Scholarship by 1st August, 2012 for the fall semester and 1st December, 2012 for spring semester.
- Other criteria include academic potential, evidence of leadership and citizenship, economic or educational disadvantage.
University of Nebraska UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Nebraska Undergraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Nebraska University UG Scholarship Description :
- Pays the difference between resident and non – resident tuition.
- It is renewable for up to eight semesters.
- To be eligible, a student must meet the following criteria :
- Rank in the Top 25% of High School Graduating Class
- Have an ACT composite score of at least 23 ( 1070 on the SAT )
- Earn a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.5.
- A student must be admitted by 1st August, 2012 to be eligible for this University of Nebraska Undergraduate Scholarship for the upcoming academic year.
University of Nebraska UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Nebraska Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by an Online.
Nebraska University UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st August, 2012.