2012 Postdoctoral Fellowships in University of Notre Dame
The HPS Postdoctoral Fellowship is funded by the College of Arts and Letters to study in History and Philosophy of Science.
Study Subject ( s ) : History and Philosophy of Science.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : University of Notre Dame.
UND Postdoctoral Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for UND Postdoctoral Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicants must have relevant degree in relative field.
UND Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Notre Dame Postdoctoral Scholarship is not available for International Students.
UND Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- The History and Philosophy of Science Graduate Program at the University of Notre Dame seeks to appoint a Postdoctoral Fellow, beginning August 2012.
- University of Notre Dame Postdoctoral Scholarship is for one year initially and is renewable for a second year. Applicants must have completed all requirements for the doctoral degree by 30th June, 2012.
- University of Notre Dame Postdoctoral Fellowship Applications are welcome from scholars working in any area of history and philosophy of science. In addition to pursuing his or her research and participating actively in the intellectual life of the program, the HPS Postdoctoral Fellow will teach two Graduate Courses per year for the HPS Program, one of which may be in the candidates area of specialization.
- We are interested especially, but not exclusively, in candidates able to teach one of our Graduate History of Science survey Courses : Either History of Science, Technology and Medicine to 1750, or History of Science, Technology and Medicine 1750 to the present. We encourage you to explain why your research and teaching is well suited to a home in our.
UND Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Notre Dame Postdoctoral Fellowship should be applied Online and by Post.
UND Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 28th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.