University of Oregon Scholarships 2013
University of Oregon offers ICSP Scholarships for International Students to Pursue Degree Program in USA 2013 / 2014.
- Study Subject (s) : Courses offered by the University.
- Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing degree program.
- Scholarship Provider : University of Oregon.
- Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship Eligibility :
- Applicants must be admissible or fully admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for admission to the UO for 2013-14 by 15th January , 2013.
- Applicants cannot be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship Selection criteria :
The following criteria are used to select the successful candidate :
- Demonstrated financial need
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The students of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship Description :
- International students who demonstrate financial need and exceptional merit may apply for the International Cultural Service Program ( ICSP ).
- Selected ICSP students receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from $7,500 – $27,000. ICSP students agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
- Cultural service can include speaking or giving demonstrations to schools or community groups about the heritage and culture of your country or participating in international events on campus.
How to Apply for University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship :
- The mode of applying is online.
University of Oregon 2013 Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.