University of Pennsylvania FellowshipScholarships » USA »
2012 Masters Fellowship in University of Pennsylvania
Masters Teaching Fellowships in the field of Education at University of Pennsylvania USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Education.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Woodrow Wilson National Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Pennsylvania University Masters Fellowship 2012 :
- Leonore Annenberg Teaching Masters Fellowship program will support current junior and senior Undergraduate students as well as recent alumni of Penn’s four Undergraduate Schools in acquiring the expertise necessary to become successful teachers in Urban Public High Schools.
University of Pennsylvania Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Pennsylvania Masters Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Pennsylvania University Masters Scholarship Description :
- This prestigious University of Pennsylvania Fellowship includes a $30,000 Masters Scholarships and unique Educational and mentoring benefits.
- University of Pennsylvania Masters Fellows will be placed in one of three high schools in West Philadelphia.
- This geographic focus will enable University of Pennsylvania Masters Fellows to work as a team with one another, school administrators and community partners towards systemic, positive change within schools and neighborhoods.
- The Leonore Annenberg Teaching University of Pennsylvania Masters Fellowship is a partnership among the Netter Center for Community Partnerships the Graduate School of Education and the School of Arts and Science.
- University of Pennsylvania Masters Fellows will work closely with faculty mentors from these two Penn schools beginning in their junior or senior year.
University of Pennsylvania Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Pennsylvania Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Electronically.
Pennsylvania University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 22nd April, 2012.