2012 Undergraduate Scholarship in Texas University
University of Texas offers Karl Senghaas Annual Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in field of Electrical Engineering USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Electrical Engineering.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : University of Texas.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Texas University UG Scholarship 2012 :
- Applicants must be Electrical Engineering majors enrolled on a full time basis ( 12 semester credit hours ).
- Must have a minimum GPA 3.0.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the UTSA Office of Student Financial Aid.
University of Texas UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Texas Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Texas University Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- All Undergraduate Scholarships awarded by the College of Engineering require the recipient to be actively pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering and in good academic standing with the University of Texas.
- University of Texas Undergraduate Scholarship award amounts are generally divided equally between the two semesters.
- Students must meet grade and enrollment requirements to receive the remainder of the University of Texas Undergraduate Scholarship award.
University of Texas UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Texas Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by Post.
Texas University UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st August, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.