2012 Graduate Fellowship in University of Virginia
Graduate Fellowship for Energy Research at University of Virginia USA ( 2012 – 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Energy Research.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : ARCS Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for Virginia University Graduate Fellowship 2012 :
- Be a full time Graduate student majoring in the Physical Sciences or Engineering.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Be a citizen of the United State.
University of Virginia Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of Virginia Graduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Virginia University Graduate Scholarship Description :
- The Metropolitan Washington Chapter of the ARCS Foundation will award one ARCS Endowment Graduate Fellowship for the Academic Year ( 2012 – 2013 ) in the amount of $15,000.
- Selection of the University of Virginia Graduate Fellowship recipient will be made from among the participating Universities on the basis of qualifications and research achievements of the candidate.
University of Virginia Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Virginia Graduate Scholarships should be applied by an Email and Post.
Virginia University Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.