2012 Undergraduate Scholarships in US Bank
US Bank offered Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the applicants of USA enrolled at a current College Freshmen, Sophomore or Junior at an eligible four – year College or University, USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : U.S. Bank.
US Bank UG Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for US Bank UG Scholarships 2012 :
In order to be eligible for the U.S. Bank Scholarship Program, a Student must be :
- A High School Senior planning to enroll or a current College Freshmen, Sophomore or Junior at an eligible four – year College or University Participating in the U.S. Bank Student Loan Program.
- Enrolled by September 2012.
- A United States Citizen or permanent resident Alien.
US Bank UG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, US Bank Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
US Bank Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- At US Bank, we know paying for College can be Challenging, Especially with the Cost of College Tuition increasing and Student Financial Aid Sources decreasing. Here’s your opportunity to apply for one of 40 $1,000 Undergraduate Scholarships.
US Bank UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- US Bank Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied Online.
US Bank UG Scholarship Application Deadline : 31st March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.