Virginia Institute of Marine Science – VIMS Fellowship 2012
2012 VIMS PhD Fellowship in Virginia Institute of Marine Science
College of William & Mary offers Virginia Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship for PhD Students at Virginia Institute of Marine Science USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Marine Science.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Virginia Institute of Marine Science and College of William & Mary.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for VIMS PhD Scholarship 2012 :
- Students must be enrolled in or admitted to a full time Graduate or Professional degree program at a Virginia academic Institution at a PhD or equivalent level.
- Students who have not yet enrolled should submit a letter of acceptance from their College or University with their Virginia Institute of Marine Science PhD Scholarships application package.
- Students may be working toward a degree in any discipline as long as their research is coastal – or Marine related and relevant to the mission and strategic plan of VASG.
VIMS PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Virginia Institute of Marine Science PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
VIMS PhD Scholarship Description :
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science PhD Fellows will be selected based on their academic achievements the relevance of their proposed research to VASG goals and their demonstrated interest in outreach activities.
- More information about VASG, including the strategic plan.
- While any PhD student may apply and will be fairly considered, VASG is interested in leveraging the impact of its research support and workforce development activities and thus students working on coastal and Marine Research projects funded by Non – Sea Grant Sources are particularly encouraged to apply.
VIMS PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
VIMS PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th January, 2012.