Wayne State University Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarships 2014
Graduate Professional Scholarship in Wayne State University USA ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : professional degrees ( Ed.D., M.S.W ) or Graduate Degrees ( Master’s, Ph.D )
Course Level : Graduate and Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Graduate School – Wayne State University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for WSU Scholarships 2014 :
- Students pursuing advanced professional degrees ( Ed.D, M.S.W ) or graduate degrees ( Master’s, Ph.D ) in all Wayne State University schools and colleges are eligible.
- Students pursuing the PharmD., J.D. or M.D. degrees are ineligible and should consult the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Law School or School of Medicine respectively concerning financial assistance.
- Students must have applied for admission to a Wayne State graduate or advanced professional degree program before they can apply for the Graduate – Professional Scholarship.
- To be considered for a Graduate – Professional Scholarship award, new students must be formally admitted to an advanced professional or graduate program by 1st May, 2014.
- Students admitted to post – bachelor, graduate non – degree and graduate certificate programs are not eligible.
WSU Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Wayne State University Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
WSU Scholarship Description :
- Wayne State University Scholarship awards provide payment for the resident tuition assessment only. WSU Scholarships will provide a minimum of 6 graduate credit hours and a maximum of 10 graduate credits each for the Fall and Winter semesters.
- Applicants will be notified of the competition results in mid – May 2014. The Scholarship will pay only for graduate courses that count toward degree requirements. It will not pay for undergraduate, audited or dropped courses.
- Wayne State University Scholarship review process is conducted by a selection committee of University faculty. Award decisions are not subject to appeal. Applicants must reapply to be considered for subsequent years.
WSU Application Form 2014 :
The on – line Scholarship application has five parts :
- Personal Data Form
- Personal Statement Form
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Transcripts from all degree granting universities attended and a current Wayne State University transcript
- Supplemental Information page for Ph.D. students
WSU Scholarship Application Procedure 2014
- Complete the PERSONAL DATA section. “Michigan Resident” is defined on page 22 of the current Graduate Bulletin. In general, if you have come to Michigan for the purpose of going to school, you are not considered a resident and will be charged non – resident tuition. Indicate the date you first attended Wayne State as a graduate student or indicate Fall 2014 as the semester for which you are applying for admission.
- Complete the PERSONAL STATEMENT FORM. State your educational background and professional objectives clearly. We encourage you to prepare your statement carefully.
- Have the three RECOMMENDATION LETTERS completed by individuals who can assess your academic or professional qualifications. Recommendations should be from persons able to judge you academically.
- All recommendation letters must be received by the Scholarship deadline date of March 3, 2014. Please submit current letters of recommendation.
- TRANSCRIPTS are required from all colleges and universities you attended that awarded you a degree, as well as from WSU ( if appropriate ). WSU student copies of transcripts can be accessed from www.pipeline.wayne.edu. If Fall semester 2013 is your first semester of attendance, a copy of your grade report is acceptable in lieu of a WSU transcript.
- PhD Students must Complete the Supplemental information Form.
WSU Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 3rd March, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.