William S. Lee International Study Scholarships
Study Subject : Engineering
Employer : The William States Lee College of Engineering
Lee International Study Scholarships are intended to :
- Help undergraduate students understand how to apply engineering, science, and technology within a global societal context.
- Better prepare undergraduate students to contribute in a global economy.
- Promote an awareness of and appreciation for cultural diversity.
- Generate undergraduate student interest in international study and internships.
- Offer more affordable international exchange opportunities to our undergraduate students.
Awards will be made to undergraduate students wishing to pursue international experiences that offer academic credit toward completion of their degree. Individual scholarship awards will vary in amount depending on the cost and length of the exchange program.
Scholarships will be awarded to students who are recognized for attributes that Mr. Lee, former CEO of Duke Power and for whom the college is named, considered fundamental for success.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, at the time of submission a student must ::
- Be a full-time College of Engineering student with a declared major.
- Be a junior or senior.
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
Award decisions will be based on :
- Completed application
- Ability to successfully serve as an ambassador for the University and the College
- Ability to promote international programs and experiences to other students upon return
Scholarship Application Deadline for William S. Lee International Study Scholarships, US : 15 December 2010
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.