Worcester Polytechnic Institute – WPI Scholarships 2012
2012 WPI USA Scholarships in Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Four Year Undergraduate Scholarship at Worcester Polytechnic Institute USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts.
Course Level : Undergraduate and Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for WPI Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicants must have degree in relative field.
WPI Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Worcester Polytechnic Institute Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships not available for International Students.
WPI Scholarship Description :
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute again will award a full tuition, four year Undergraduate Scholarship ( valued at more than $160,000 ) to a First Robotics Competition ( FRC ) or First Technical Challenge ( FTC ) team student participant.
- Each team participating in the ( 2012 ) First Robotics Competition or First Technical Challenge may nominate one of its student members for the Worcester Polytechnic Institute Design Innovation Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships.
- The candidate must be in her / his senior Year of High School and be an active First ( First Robotics Competition or First Technical Challenge ) team member.
- Students nominated by their teams must be capable of meeting the standard Worcester Polytechnic Institute admissions requirements, have demonstrated enthusiasm for Engineering and Science and possess the ability and Innovation necessary to excel as an Engineer or Scientist.
WPI Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships should be applied by Post and Online.
WPI Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st February, 2012.