WHO-GOI Fellowships for Applicants from India
Employer : WHO-GOI
Level : Doctors and Health Professionals
Training during 2010-2011 in various prestigious institutions within the country and abroad. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India invite applications.
Who can apply?
Government doctors and other health professionals working in the health sector in Central / States health establishments / PHCs / CHCs duly recommended by respective cadre controlling authority.
Eligibility for WHO-GOI Fellowships :
- The applicant should be in employment of Central Governmentor Governments of State / Union Territories or public sector undertakings of centre / state.
- The applicant should have completed 5 years of government service on 1.1.2010.(House Surgeonship, Junior Residency, Senior Residency,Pool Officer etc will not be considered for calculating five years of government service for this purpose.)
- The applicant should be less than 50 years of age on 1.1.2010.
- The applicant should not have nominated / availed training under WHO Fellowship during the last five years (from 1.1.2005 to 31.12.2009).
- The applicant must be ready to serve his / her organization for at least four years after his / her training under this Fellowship program.
WHO-GOI Fellowships Application Deadline : 21-2-2011