WHO-GOI Fellowships for Applicants from India
Employer : WHO-GOI
Level : Doctors and Health Professionals
Who can apply?
Government doctors and other health professionals working in the health sector in Central / States health establishments / PHCs / CHCs duly recommended by respective cadre controlling authority.
Eligibility for WHO-GOI Fellowships :
- The applicant should be in employment of Central Governmentor Governments of State / Union Territories or public sector undertakings of centre / state.
- The applicant should have completed 5 years of government service on 1.1.2010.(House Surgeonship, Junior Residency, Senior Residency,Pool Officer etc will not be considered for calculating five years of government service for this purpose.)
- The applicant should be less than 50 years of age on 1.1.2010.
- The applicant should not have nominated / availed training under WHO Fellowship during the last five years (from 1.1.2005 to 31.12.2009).
- The applicant must be ready to serve his / her organization for at least four years after his / her training under this Fellowship program.
WHO-GOI Fellowships Application Deadline : 21-2-2011