Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme ( WOS – C ), IndiaScholarships »
Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme 2019
Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme ( WOS – C ),Empower talented and skilled women who have studied science,engineering, medicine and allied areas to contribute effectively in he advancement science and echnology in the Country.
The scheme aims to train women having qualifications in science/ engineering / medicine or allied areas in the area of intellectual property rights ( IPR ) and their management for a period of one year.
Government is interested in retaining the scientific talent of Indian women seeking scientific pursuits and keen to encourage women to work from their homes, enabling them to draw a good balance between professional and domestic demands.
Selection & Training Procedure : Selection will be through an all India written examination and interview. Training will include one to two months of intensive orientation programme on IPR at New Delhi. The candidates will be placed as interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands – on – training.
Eligibility Criteria for WOS – C 2019 :
- Indian national,
- Graduate in technology / Post graduate / Doctorate in science, medicine
- Computer knowledge
- Eligibility Indian national Graduate in technology / Post graduate / Doctorate in science,
- Medicine Computer knowledge
WOS – C Fellowship Details :
- Support ₹ 17,500 – PhD & Equivalent
- Incentive of ₹ 10,000/ to clear Patent Agent Examination during the training.
- ₹ 12,500/- M. Sc & Equivalent
How to Apply :
- Five ( 5 ) copies of neatly typed application ( in single space and on both sides of the paper ) should be submitted in the enclosed format at the address given below.
- Carefully prepared proposal should be concise focused and complete in all respects.
Last Date for Online Submissions : The Scheme is open throughout the year. Therefore, there is no last date of application.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.