Monash University Australia
Monash is a university of transformation. The desire to make a difference informs everything we do. Named after engineer, military leader and public administrator Sir John Monash, Monash University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1958. When our first students began their studies at our foundation campus in Clayton in 1961, we became the first university established in the state of Victoria in over 100 years.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. Monash University is a youthful organisation, enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. Monash University believe quality education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash University Campuses
Monash University has six Australian campuses, campuses in Malaysia and South Africa, and centres in China, India and Italy.
1. Australian Locations
- Berwick Campus
- Gippsland Campus
- Caulfield Campus
- Parkville Campus
- Clayton Campus
- Peninsula Campus
2. International Locations
a) India : Monash University has partnered with the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ( IITB ) to create a Research Academy in north – eastern Mumbai, India.
b) South Africa : Monash South Africa Campus aims to educate the future leaders of Africa. We have designed our courses to help the country meet diverse issues.
c) Italy : The Prato Centre in Italy hosts short courses, workshops, seminars and conferences. Existing Monash students can study here as part of their degree
d)Sunway, Malaysia : Sunway Campus Malaysia is located 18km from central Kuala Lumpur, it has around 5000 students.
e) China : The new Southeast University – Monash University Joint Graduate School ( Suzhou ) will offer master degrees and PhDs for the 21st century.
Monash University Courses
Monash has a broad range of study areas across traditional and emerging disciplines.
Monash University also offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of double degrees in Australia with combined degrees offered across all faculties and disciplines.
1. Monash University Undergraduate Courses
- Communications and Media
- Design, Creative Art, Architecture
- Environment and Sustainability
- Humanities and Cultures
- Information Technology
- Law and Policy
- Medicine, Health, Pharmacy
2. Monash University Postgraduate Courses
There are two ways to study for a postgraduate degree – by coursework or by research.
We offer more than 300 postgraduate coursework programs, including :
- Graduate certificates and diplomas
- Postgraduate certificates and diplomas
- Masters by coursework
Monash University Research
We value our research students for their contribution to world – class research at Monash. The University offers a large range of higher research degrees, including the following :
- Professional doctorate
- Master of Philosophy
- Masters by research
- Masters by research and coursework
Monash University Scholarship
We spend more than $47 million each year on postgraduate research scholarships. It’s an investment in the ideas and people behind them that will change the world – and it covers more than the cost of study.
1. Major Scholarship
The most common scholarships we offer are the Australian Postgraduate Award and the Monash Graduate Scholarship, which help with basic living costs. We award more than 350 of these scholarships each year to help both domestic and international research students realise their potential.
- Australian Postgraduate Award ( APA )
- Monash Graduate Scholarship ( MGS )
2. Other Scholarship
- Monash Indigenous Research Award ( MIRA )
- Monash Silver Jubilee Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( MSJS )
- Sir James McNeil Foundation Postgraduate Research Scholarship (SJMcN)
- Monash Equity Scholarship ( MES )
3. International Students Scholarship
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( MIPRS )
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( IPRS )
- Vera Moore International Postgraduate Research Scholarship ( VMIPRS )
- Victoria India Doctoral Scholarship ( VIDS )
- Victorian International Research Scholarship ( VIRS ) Program
- Monash University – China Scholarship Council
- Chile Bicentennial Scholarships
- Australian Government Endeavour Awards
Monash University Institute of Graduate Research Building
3D Clayton Campus
Wellington Road, Monash University
Victoria 3800, Australia,
Fax : + 61 3 9905 5042,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.monash.edu.au.
Phone No. : ( 9 A.M. – 5 P.M., Monday to Friday )
- Director’s Unit : + 61 3 9905 2009
- Governance and Accreditation Unit : +61 3 9905 1474
- Admissions Unit : +61 3 9905 1538
- Research Degrees Unit : +61 3 9905 3009
- Scholarships & Resources Unit : +61 3 9905 9355
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.