University Of Vaasa
About the University
The University of Vaasa offers studies in business, languages, culture and communications, administration, and technology.
Studies in the Faculty of Business Studies consist of all business sciences (management and organisations, accounting and finance, and marketing), economics, and business law. The Faculty also offers studies in entrepreneurship.
The Faculty of Philosophy brings together the academic fields of Administrative Sciences and Languages and Communication. The faculty offers studies in regional studies, administrative science, public law, social and health administration, and sociology, English language, modern Finnish, Swedish and other Scandinavian languages, German language and literature, and communications.
Faculty of Technology offers studies in automation technology, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, computer science, and industrial management. The faculty also teaches physics, material science, mathematics, business mathematics, and statistics.
- Master’s Degree Programme in Finance
- Master’s Degree Programme in International Business
- Master’s Degree Programme in Intercultural Studies in Communication and Administration
- Master’s Programme in Telecommunication Engineering
- Master’s Programme in Industrial Management
non – degree programs
- Scandinavian Business Studies
- Modern Economics and Economic Thinking
- International Business Studies
- East-West Business Studies
- European Affairs
- Finance Studies
- Multimedia Authoring Systems
- Industrial Management
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Public Management
- Intercultural Studies
- Multilingualism ( working knowledge in Swedish required )
- Swedish and Scandinavian Languages ( working knowledge in Swedish is required )
- German Language and Literature ( working knowledge in German required )
Business and economics, humanities, public administration, and technology form the academic base for research at the University of Vaasa.
University of Vaasa,
PO Box 700,
Phone switchboard : +358 ( 6 ) 324 8111,
Fax : +358 (6) 324 8208,
Email : email@example.com.
PO Box 700,
( Street Address Wolffintie 34 ),
Telefax : +358 ( 6 ) 324 8179.