ESCP EAP European School Of Management
ESCP Europe is an international business school and one of the foremost Grandes Écoles in France. It is one of the oldest institution dedicated to business education in Europe, being established in 1819. It has campuses in five major European cities : Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, and Turin.
It is considered one of the best business schools in France and Europe, noted for its European and international activities. Neutrality is disputed In 2010, its core degree, the Master’s in Management, was ranked 1st worldwide by the Financial Times. It stands 15th in the world ranking for its Executive MBA, and in the 2009 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report the school was ranked 15th in Europe.
Its programs are accredited by the international AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB. The school has many notable alumni in business and politics, including many CEOs, the former Prime Minister of France, Jean – Pierre Raffarin and the former Foreign Secretary Michel Barnier. After graduation, most former students are offered positions of responsibility or graduate training in major companies in the field of Marketing, Finance and Consulting.
ESCP EAP European School Faculty
- Economics, Law and Social Sciences
- Financial Reporting and Audit
- Information & Operations Management
- Language and Culture
- Management Control
- Strategy, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
Courses Offered by ESCP
- Master in Management
- MEB ( Master in European Business )
- European Executive MBA
Specialised Management Degree Program ( full time ) :
Multi – Country Masters : ( Itinerant program – course period is spent on two campuses )
- MS Finance ( Paris and London )
- MS International Business Law and Management ( Paris and London )
- MS International Project Management ( Paris or Madrid and Asia / South America )
- MS Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities ( Venice and Paris )
- Master in Marketing and Creativity ( London and Paris, entirely taught in English )
Local Masters : ( Course period is spent on one campus )
- MS Auditing and Consulting ( Paris )
- MS Human Resources and Organisational Management ( Paris )
- MS Innovation and Entrepreneurship ( Paris )
- MS Management Control and Business Performance ( Paris )
- MS Management for the Publishing Industry ( Paris )
- MS Marketing and Communication ( Paris or Madrid )
- MS Marketing Management for the Pharmaceutical Industry and Bio technologies ( Paris )
The ESCP Europe Executive Specialized Masters
There are 7 ESCP Europe Executive Specialized Masters :
- Executive Specialized Master in Marketing & Communication ( Paris )
- Executive Specialized Master in Private Banking ( Paris )
- Executive Specialized Master in Financial and Fiscal Engineering ( Paris or Madrid )
- Executive Specialized Master in Business Consulting ( Paris )
- Executive Specialized Master in Energy Management ( Itinerant : London – Berlin – Madrid )
- Executive Specialized Master in Healthcare Management, Hospital Management ( Paris )
- Executive Specialized Master Human and Organisational Factors of Safety ( Paris )
The Specialized Masters give participants the high added value skills that corporate recruiters look for.
ESCP Europe’s Executive programs are designed for the needs of today’s managers who have to cope with the complexity of the global business community. The programs are for managers who want to strengthen and develop their management capabilities provide the skills they need to respond to tomorrow’s management challenges
PhD – Doctoral Program
A first class academic institution cannot content itself with spreading knowledge through its programs and teachings. It must go further by producing original and pertinent findings through the support of researching activities which will eventually lead to scientific publications.
ESCP Contact Details
Name : ESCP Europe,
Location : 527 Finchley Road, London, UK,
Contact No. : +44 ( 0 ) 207 443 8800,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.escpeurope.eu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.