C.M.S Institute of Management Studies – CMSIMS
About C.M.S IMS College
CMS IMS is a premier self-financing business school run by the CMS Educational & Charitable Trust. CMSIMS is affiliated to Bharathiar university, Coimbatore and is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi, The institute is co – located with the CMS College of science and Commerce in lush green surroundings, providing an ideal and conducive atmosphere for higher academic pursits. It is housed in a 20,000 Sq. ft Building with modern infrastructure state – of – the – art facilities.
At the commencement of the MBA program, a special capability assessment and career evaluation exercise is conducted to identify individual capabilities and aptitude, A structured programme enables the students to overcome their weaknesses and build upon their strengths.
In addition, to the regular curriculum, the CMSIMS insures holistic development of the student. Personality development workshops, yoga and meditation sessions, lectures on spiritualism and society relevant program give the management aspirant a personality.
Through regular parent – teacher interaction, CMSIMS recognizes the importance and role of parents in guiding competent students towards the desired outcome.
C.M.S Institute of Management Studies Special Features
- Air conditioned conference halls
- Round the clock internet facility
- Constantly updated library with text books, journals and periodicals
- EBSCO on line journal facility
- A well equipped air conditioned computer lab with updated software
- Well qualified, experienced and committed staff
- Smart class rooms
- Free laptops for MBA students
- Spacious and hygienic cafeteria
- A fleet of buses to transport students to and from the city
- 10 days residential personality development camp
- Industrial visits in India and abroad
- Excellent placements
C.M.S Institute of Management Studies Admission Procedure
C.M.S Institute of Management Application Form and Prospectus
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the office of CMS Educational and Charitable trust, Ganapathy, Coimbatore-641006 or CMS Institute of management studies, Chinnavedampatti, Coimbatore-641006.
- The application form and prospectus are also available in all the notified branches of the south Indian Bank.
- The cost of the application form and prospectus is ₹ 500/-
- The amount can be remitted in cash or as DD drawn in favour of “CMS Educational and Charitable Trust, Ganapathy, Coimbatore-641 006”
- Those who like to obtain the application form and prospectus by post may write to the Secretary, CMS Educational and charitable trust, Ganapathy, Coimbatore – 641006. The letter for the application must be accompanied by a DD ( drawn in favour of “CMS Educational and Charitable trust, Ganapathy, Coimbatore-641 006”, for the prescribed cost of the application ) and postage stamp for ₹ 40/-
- Those in need of hostel accommodation are requested to submit a separate application for the same. The application form for admission to the hostel is available at the college office.
Eligibility for C.M.S Institute of Management Studies
- A pass in any degree
- Admission is given on the clear mandate that those admitted will abide by all the rules ( framed by the college or the university ) that exist at the time of admission as those that may come into effect at a later date.
Courses Offered by C.M.S Institute of Management Studies
Under Bharathiar University
C.M.S Institute of Management Placements
The following is a list of few companies in which our students are placed.
- ABN Amro
- Keertilal Kalidas
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Ford India
- Asian Paints
- Glo shipping India Ltd
- Ramco systems
- Paramount Airlines
- India Bulls
- Jet Airways
- Maruti Udyog
- R&D Software
- Ashok Leyland
- Unitech Software
CMS Institute of Management Studies Contact Address :
Chinnavedampatti – 641 006,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2668693,
Fax : 0422 – 2667496,
Website : www.cmsimscbe.org,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ( For admissions ) email@example.com ( For placements ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.