Nandha College of Paramedical Science :
Nandha College of Pharmacy, a member of Nandha Educational Intitutions was established in the year 1992, under the dynamic leadership of its Chairman Thiru.V. Shanmugan, B.Com. Due to his aspiration to provide quality education and encouragement, the college has grown up in all academic fronts.
Quality and Scope of Pharmacy :
Our institution strongly believes in offering academic activities with a high caliber and value pharmacy is a service oriented profession based on scientific knowledge, which helps the people to achieve the goal health for all. Taking these principles a a main cause, the college leaves no stones unturned in its effects to attain these noble principles.
Nandha College of Paramedical Science Facilities :
Nandha College of Paramedical Science Bus Facilities :
The institution has buses which are made available to the students and staff members for commuting not only from various points in the city but also from sub – urban areas. This facility enables us to start the classes in time, there by helping the academic programme.
Nandha College of Paramedical Science Hostel Facilities :
Complete, hygienic and fully furnished hostel is provided by the management for both gents and ladies separately. The rooms are safe, secure, clean and airy. Students enjoy delicious, quality and homely vegetarian and non – vegetarian food. Menu is prepared to satisfy the taste of all students. Their stay in the hostel enables them to imbibe a different life style and involve in activities such as yoga, meditation, sports, music etc., suiting to their individual taste and preferences.
Facilities available in the hostels are :
- Recreation room with TV
- Spacious room to conduct indoor game
- Separate Telephone booths with xerox and stationery
- Round the clock internet facility
Deputy Wardens and resident tutors are available in both the hostels to look after the welfare of the students. The whole atmosphere is constituted in such a way that makes students to think, “What a wonderful life, I lead”.
Most people fondly remember their college canteen as one of their life’s high points. It was the place where they kept their creative juices flowing with hot discussions, chewing ideas, exchanging and sharing strongly held opinions and eatables Nandha Engineering College has spacious Canteen dishing out menus that are highly popular with students. Great care is taken by the kitchen staff to assemble a Well – balanced nutritious and tasty food that in turn will fuel the students quest towards success. Students enjoy their food in the aesthetic and appetising atmosphere. Frequently, the discussions get animated as a students pet theory is challenged and legs are pulled playfully.
Nandha College of Paramedical Science Placement and Tranining Cell :
Our institution arranges the following programmes at regular intervals for the students to expose them to gain knowledge of the latest advancements in the field.
- Industrial visit
- In – plant Training
- Hospital Training
More over these linkages with the industries has enabled the institution for placement.
Placement in Nandha College of Paramedical Science :
The boom in IT industries, there is a spurt in the growth of bio technology and pharmaceutical industries. Even though there are proposals to start new pharmaceutical industries, they cannot be implemented due to the lack of technical manpower which is the basic criteria for these industries. This is the present industrial scenario of the state. Focusing on the manpower requirement in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, our placement and training cell is regularly conducting campus interviews by inviting various Pharmaceutical Industries.
Courses Offered in Nandha College of Paramedical Science :
Diploma Programme :
Diploma in Pharmacy ( D.Pharmacy )
- Course Duration : 2 Years
- Eligibility : Pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology or Mathematics.
UG Programme :
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B.Pharmacy )
- Course Duration : 4 Years
- Eligibility : Pass in HSC / PDC or equivalent with aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany and Zoology or Mathematics.
2. Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy ( Lateral Entry )
- Course Duration : 3 Years
- Eligibility : Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the First and Second year D. Pharmacy Examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) or Mathematics. ( or ) Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 examination as per Regulation ( 1a ) above with pass in two year D. Pharmacy course.
PG Programme :
- Specialization : Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Course Duration : Mininmum 3 Years
- Eligibility : A Pass in M. Pharmacy Degree Examinations ( or ) Its Equivalent.
Research Programme :
- Course Duration : Minimum 3 Years
- Eligibility : A Pass in M. Pharmacy Degree Examinations ( or ) its Equivalent
- Course Duration : 6 Years
- Eligibility : A Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology ( or ) A Pass in D. Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Nandha College of Paramedical Science Contact Details :
Nandha College of Pharmacy,
Koorapalayam ‘Pirivu’, Pitchandampalayam Post,
Erode – 638 052, Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : 04294 – 224611 ; 221405
Fax : 04294 – 224622,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://nandhapharmacy.org/.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.