PSG College of Paramedical Sciences – CoimbatoreTop Colleges » Coimbatore Education Institutions »
P.S.G. College of Paramedical Sciences
Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
Type of Institution Self – Finance.
Category Co – Education College.
- Department of Basic Medical Subjects
- Department of Basic Physiotherapy Subjects
- Department of Clinical Physiotherapy Subjects.
- M.P.T. Advanced P.T. in Cardio Pulmonary Diseases
- M.P.T. Advanced P.T. in Neurology
- M.P.T. Advanced P.T. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.P.T. Advanced P.T. in Orthopaedics
- M.P.T. Hand Conditions
- M.P.T. Paediatric Neurology
- M.P.T. Sports Physiotherapy
Admission to BPT Program
- Candidate belonging to all categories for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course should have passed the Higher Secondary Course examination ( Academic Stream ) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates who have studied abroad and have passed the equivalent qualification as determined by the Association of Indian Universities will form the guideline to determine the eligibility and must have passed in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) and English upto 12th Standard
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination of National Open School with a minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group subjects.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language.
Age Limit for Admission
A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December on the year of admission to the BPT degree course.
Method of Selection
As per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
60% of seats are filled by the Government. 40% of seats are filled by the Management.
Admission to MPT Program
The Institution has started Masters Program in Physiotherapy ( MPT ) from the Academic year May 2005 – 06 with the following elective subjects affiliated under the TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. Total No. of seats 14 Specialities Orthopaedics Neurology Cardiorespiratory Obstretrics and Gynaecology Paediatric Neurology Sports Physiotherapy Hand conditions
P.O. Box No. 1674,
City : Coimbatore,
Pincode : 641 004,
Phone : 2570170.