P.S.G. College of Pharmacy
PS Govindasamy Naidu & Sons’ Charities has Eighty Two years’ legacy in education and industry in our country. The PSG group of institutions specializes in providing comprehensive teaching – learning facilities in a spectrum of educational fields, starting from kindergarten to centres of higher education and research in Arts, sciences, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy etc.
PSG College of Pharmacy, established in 2001 is housed in a 100 acre, sprawling. campus at Peelamedu, Coimbatore, along with other medical institutions. Constant interaction with other sister institutions like PSG Hospitals, PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, PSG College of Technology and PSG College of Arts & Sciences have made this college unique to be a blend of technological advancements and health care activities. The Institution is one among very few pharmacy colleges in India to have ISO Certification.
“To establish a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for Pharma Education & Research.
“To impart theoretical and practical knowledge in Pharma Sciences so that those who come out from the institution will have the exact mind set up for rational thinking and scientific innovations”.
“We, at PSG College of Pharmacy endeavour to achieve Customers’ satisfaction by providing excellence in Pharma Education & Research through continuous upgrading of facilities and energizing environment.”
- B.Pharm Duration – 4 years
- M.Pharm Duration – 2 Years
- Pharm.D Duration – 6 Years
- Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate Duration – 3 Years
Admission to B Pharm Programme
- Should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admitting year.
- Candidate belonging to all categories except S C/ ST community should have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics taken together at the qualifying examination. ( Academic stream )
- The candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary Course Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu shall submit the eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and such admissions are provisional till the University approves
Additional Requirements for Candidates from Abroad: –
- A letter from the Principal of the school or college where the candidate has studied to certify that:
- The school from which the candidate has graduated is a senior high school and consists of grades up to twelve.
- The candidate has graduated.
- The candidate is eligible to enter a University of his / her choice.
- A diploma certifying that the candidate has completed the course of study recommended by the concerned State and prescribed by the board.
- Transcripts for 9th, 10th and 11th grades and the grade report of the 12th grade.
- A Medical fitness certificate from a Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon. This should include a health clearance certificate for AIDS and Hepatitis.
All the Candidates other than those passed Higher Secondary Examinations of Tamil Nadu Government should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
Method of Selection and Admission
As per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
Duration of an Academic Year
One year ( 12 months ). Each academic year consist of not less than 220 working days. Non – Semester system.
The above courses are affiliated to the T.N. Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
PSG College of Pharmacy,
Peelamedu Coimbatore – 641 004,
Tele Phone No ( Off ) : 0422 -2570170 – Ext – 580,
Fax No. : 91 – 422 – 2594400,
E-Mail : email@example.com.
Note : Kind Attention Educational Institution Officials of PSG College of Pharmacy – Coimbatore Please update your Institution details. We are happy to publish your institution details. Also We request you please do send your official notification details to publish in this portal. Free Web Pages. Please feel free to submit the details Click Here to Submit.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.