Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
Our Vision is to develop into a World Class Technological Institute with centres of excellence in various disciplines by providing quality and value – based education with continuous upgradation of infrastructure, human resources and teaching – learning process.
Our Mission is to produce Quality Engineers, Scientists and Managers equipped with unbounded technical skills, domain knowledge and excellent moral values, for advancement of the industry, business and for the emancipation of society.
B.E. Degree Programs ( 4 Years, Full Time )
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
Post Graduate Programs ( Full Time )
- M.C.A. Master of Computer Applications
- M.B.A. Master of Business Administration
For UG Programs – First Year of Study
- Admissions for Government Quota Seats ( 65% ) are based on Single Window System
- Students are Ranked based on performance in +2 Examination
- Admissions for Management Seats ( 35% ) are based on Single Window System from a rank list put up by “Consortium of self financing colleges”.
For UG Programs – Second Year of Study( Lateral Entry )
- Admissions are based on Diploma Qualifications
- Strength – 10 % of sanctioned seats in UG Programs
- As per DOTE / Anna University norms.
For MCA & MBA Programs
- Single Window Admission for Government Quota Seats (50%)
- Students are ranked based on performance in Qualifying Degree and TANCET as per Tamilnadu Government regulations
- Single Window System for Management Seats ( 50% ) based on ranking list put up by the “Consortium of self financing colleges”.
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology,
Coimbatore – 641 010,
Phone : 0422 – 2605577,
Fax : 0422 – 2605454,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.srit.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.