UGC NET June Syllabus for Physical Education 2015
|**Important : It is notified that UGC has assigned the responsibilities to the CBSE for conducting the UGC NET June 2015.|
CBSE NET June 2015 Syllabus for Physical Education
Code No : 47
Subject : Physical Education
There will be two question papers. UGC NET Physical Education Paper II will cover 50 Multiple Choice Questions ( Multiple choice, Matching type, True / False, Assertion – Reasoning type ) carrying 100 marks and UGC NET Paper III will have two Parts – A and B.
Part – A will have 10 short essay type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. There will be one question from each unit with internal choice from the same unit.
Total marks will be 160. Part – B will be compulsory and questions will be set from Unit – I to Unit – X. The candidate will attempt one question from Part – B ( 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of Paper III will be 200.
UGC NET Physical Education Paper II and Paper III ( Part A & B )
Unit – I
- Introduction to and definition, aim and objectives of Physical Education and other terms – health education and recreation.
- Philosophies of Education as applied to Physical Education – Idealism, Naturalism, Realism, Pragmatism, Existentialism, Humanism.
- Biological basis of physical activity – benefits of exercise, growth and exercise, exercise. and well – being sex and age characteristics of adolescent, body types.
- Psychological basis of Physical Education – Play and Play theories, general principles of growth and development, Principles of motor – skill acquisition, transfer of training effects.
- Sociological basis of Physical Education – socialization process, social nature of men and physical activity, sports as cultural heritage of mankind, customs, traditions and sport, competition and cooperation.
- Physical Education in ancient Greece, Rome and Contemporary Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Russia.
- Olympic Movement – Historical development of Ancient and Modern Olympic Games.
- Physical Education in India.
Unit – II
- Physiology of Muscular activity, Neurotransmission and Movement mechanism.
- Physiology of respiration.
- Physiology of blood circulation.
- Factors influencing performance in sports.
- Bioenergetics and recovery process.
- Athletic injuries – their management and rehabilitation.
- Therapeutic modalities.
- Ergogenic aids and doping.
Unit – III
- Joints and their movements – planes and axes.
- Kinetics, Kinematics-linear and angular, levers.
- Laws of motion, principles of equilibrium and force, spin and elasticity.
- Posture, Postural deformities and their correction.
- Muscular analysis of Motor movement.
- Mechanical analysis of various sports activities.
- Mechanical analysis of fundamental movements – ( running, jumping, throwing, pulling and pushing ).
- Massage manipulation and therapeutic exercises.
Unit – IV
- Learning process – theories and laws of learning.
- Motivation, theories and dynamics of motivation in sports.
- Psychological factors affecting sports performance – viz., stress, anxiety, tension and aggression.
- Personality, its dimensions, theories, personality and performance.
- Individual differences and their impact on skill learning and performance.
- Group dynamics, team cohesion and leadership in sports.
- Sociometrics, economics and politics in sports.
- Media and sports.
Unit – V
- Development of teacher education in Physical Education.
- Professional courses in Sports and Physical Education in India.
- Professional Ethics.
- Qualities and Qualifications of Physical Educational Personnel.
- Principles of curriculum planning.
- Course content for academic and professional courses.
- Age characteristics of pupils and selection of activities.
- Construction of class and school Physical Education time table.
Unit – VI
- Health – Guiding principles of health and health education.
- Nutrition and dietary manipulations.
- Health – related fitness, obesity and its management.
- Environmental and occupational hazards and first aid.
- Communicable diseases – their preventive and therapeutic aspect.
- School health program and personal hygiene.
- Theories and principles of recreation.
- Recreation program for various categories of people.
Unit – VII
- Characteristics and principles of sports training.
- Training load and periodization.
- Training methods and specific training programme for development of various motor qualities.
- Technical and Tactical preparation for sports.
- Short-term and long – term training plans.
- Sports talent identification – process and procedures.
- Preparing for competition – ( build up competitions, main competition, competition frequency, psychological preparation ).
- Rules of Games and Sports and their interpretations.
Unit – VIII
- Nature, scope and type of research.
- Formulation and selection of research problem.
- Sampling – process and techniques.
- Methods of research.
- Data collection – tools and techniques.
- Statistical techniques of data analysis – measures of central tendency and variability, correlation, normal probability curve, t – test and f – tests, chi – square, z – test.
- Hypothesis – formulation, types and testing.
- Writing research report.
Unit – IX
- Concept of UGC NET Test, measurement and evaluation.
- Principles of measurement and evaluation
- Construction and classification of UGC NET Tests.
- Criteria of test evaluation.
- Concepts and assessment of physical fitness, motor fitness, motor ability and motor educability.
- Skill test for Badminton, Basket ball, Hockey, Lawn – tennis, Soccer, Volley ball.
- Testing psychological variables – competitive anxiety, aggression, team cohesion, motivation, self – concept.
- Anthropometric measurements and body composition.
Unit – X
- Concept and principles of management.
- Organization and functions of sports bodies.
- Intramurals and Extramurals.
- Management of infrastructure, equipments, finance and personnel.
- Methods and Techniques of teaching.
- Principles of planning Physical Education lessons.
- Pupil – teacher interaction and relationship.
- Concept of techniques of supervision.
UGC National Eligibility Test NET 2016 Navigation : UGC NET June Visual Arts Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June 2015 Linguistics Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Computer Science and Applications Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Women Studies Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Electronic Science Syllabus , UGC NET June 2015 Comparative Literature Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Environmental Science Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Folk Literature Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Forensic Science Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Tribal and Regional Language / Literature Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 International and Area Studies Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Criminology Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Archaeology Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Museology and Conservation Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Human Rights and Duties Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Geography Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Tourism Administration and Management Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Performing Arts Dance Drama Theatre Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Mass Communication and Journalism Syllabus, UGC NET June 2015 Syllabus for Comparative Study of Religions, UGC NET June Buddhist Jaina Gandhian and Peace Studies Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June English Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June Arab Culture and Islamic Studies Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June 2015 Management Syllabus,
UGC National Eligibility Test NET Related : UGC NET June 2015, CBSE NET 2015 Syllabus, UGC NET JRF Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June Syllabus for Physical Education 2015, UGC NET Physical Education Syllabus 2015, UGC NET June 2015 Physical Education Syllabus, CBSE NET Syllabus for Physical Education 2015, UGC NET 2015 Physical Education Syllabus, CBSE NET June 2015 Syllabus Papers, Physical Education Syllabus for UGC NET 2015, UGC NET Exam June 2015 Syllabus, UGC NET Syllabus June 2015, UGC NET 2015 Physical Education Syllabus Download, CBSE June NET Syllabus of Physical Education 2015, UGC JRF Physical Education Syllabus 2015, CBSE NET June Exam Syllabus 2015, UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus 2015, CBSE NET Notification 2015, UGC NET Entrance Exam 2015,
UGC NET June 2015 Syllabus for Physical Education | UGC NET Syllabus June 2015
Posted In ugc national eligibility test net : Leave a response for ugc net june syllabus for physical education 2015 by vennila