UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Social Medicine and Community Health
|Important : UGC NET June, 2016 Exam date announced. Detail notification will be available soon. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
CBSE NET June Social Medicine and Community Health Syllabus 2016
Code No : 81
Subject : Social Medicine and Community Health
There will be two question papers : UGC NET Paper II will cover 50 Multiple Choice Questions ( Multiple choice, Matching type, True / False, Assertion – Reasoning type ) carrying 100 marks and UGC NET Paper III will have two Parts- A and B.
Part-A will have 10 short essay type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. There will be one question from each unit with internal choice from the same unit. Total marks will be 160.
Part-B will be compulsory and Questions will be set from Unit-I to Unit-X. The candidate will attempt one question from Part – B ( 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of UGC NET Paper III will be 200.
UGC NET Paper II and Paper III ( Part A & B )
Unit – I
- Definitions and Concepts
- Evolution of Public Health
- Important Public Health Acts
- Health problems of developed and developing countries
- Health problems in India
- Environment and Health
Unit – II
- Definition and Concepts of Epidemiology
- Concepts of Health and Disease
- Role of Genetics in Health and Disease
- Levels of Prevention
- Types of Epidemiology
- Uses of Epidemiology
Unit – III
- Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathogenesis, Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases, like Malaria, Cholera, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Diarrhoea, ARI, Poliomyelitis, Viral Hepatitis, Measles, Dengue, Rabies, AIDS, etc.
- Non – communicable diseases, like coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, cancers, etc.
- Occupational disorders like, pneumo-coniosis, hearing loss, accidents, dermatosis, etc.
Unit – IV
- Major nutritional problems, etiology, manifestations and prevention Components of RCH care.
- Need and package of services under RCH Program.
Unit – V
- Health planning in India including various committees and National Health Policy and Health Goals set from time to time
- Organised sector with reference to Centre, State, District and Block level structures and local bodies and Panchayati Raj
- Organisation and functions of community health centres and primary health centres
- Health Manpower
- Primary Health care and concept
- Alternative systems of medicine, like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.
- Holistic Approach
- Non – Governmental Organisations ( NGOs ) and Private Voluntary Organisations ( PVOs )
- Unorganised Sector
Unit – VI
- Definition, scope and evolution
- Problems of Population growth
- Birthrates, death rates, fertility rates, age-specific mortality rates, MMR, CPR, etc.
- Approaches and methods of contraception
Unit – VII
- Definition and scope of social and behavioural sciences in Health
- Concept and significance of social structure and social organisation
- Culture and Behaviour related to Health and Disease
- Political and Economical aspects of Health
- Concepts and techniques of Information, Education and Communication including Counselling methodology
Unit – VIII
- Basic concepts in statistics
- Concepts of epidemiology, approaches and methods
- Techniques of social sciences research relevant to health fields
- Health systems research, operational research, mathematical models
- Research related to health economics, medical geography
Unit – IX
- Environmental sanitation
- Family Welfare and Planning
- Reproductive and Child health
- Communicable and Non – communicable diseases
Unit – X
Objectives and Organisation of important agencies, like WHO, UNICEF, FAO, ILO, Indian Red Cross Society, UNFPA, World Bank, Asia Development Bank, Ford Foundation, CARE, Rockefeller Foundation, etc. and their role in Health care activities in India.
UGC National Eligibility Test NET 2016 Navigation : UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Visual Arts, UGC NET June 2016 Linguistics Syllabus, UGC NET June 2016 Computer Science and Applications Syllabus, UGC NET Women Studies Syllabus June 2016, UGC NETJune Electronic Science Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Comparative Literature Syllabus, UGC NET Environmental Sciences Syllabus June 2016, UGC NET June Folk Literature Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Forensic Science Syllabus, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Tribal and Regional Language / Literature, UGC NET June 2016 International and Area Studies Syllabus, UGC NET June Criminology Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Archaeology, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Museology and Conservation, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Human Rights and Duties, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Social Medicine and Community Health, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Geography, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Tourism Administration and Management, UGC NET June Performing Arts Dance Drama Theatre Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Mass Communication and Journalism, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Comparative Study of Religions, UGC NET June Buddhist Jaina Gandhian and Peace Studies Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June Exam English Syllabus 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Arab Culture and Islamic Studies Syllabus, UGC NET June 2016 Management Syllabus,
UGC National Eligibility Test NET Related : UGC NET 2016, CBSE NET June 2016 Syllabus, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Social Medicine and Community Health, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus for Social Medicine and Community Health, CBSE NET JRF Exam June 2016 Syllabus, NET UGC 2016 Syllabus Social Medicine and Community Health, UGC NET 2016 Syllabus Material, UGC Social Medicine and Community Health Syllabus June 2016, UGC NET 2016 Assistant Professor Syllabus, Syllabus for UGC NET 2016, CBSE NET 2016 Social Medicine and Community Health Download, UGC NET 2016 Syllabus Community Health, NET UGC June 2016 Syllabus, UGC NET June 2016 Syllabus Papers, NET Syllabus Social Medicine and Community Health 2016, UGC NET 2016 Entrance Test Syllabus, NET UGC Syllabus for Social Medicine and Community Health June 2016, UGC NET June 2016 Social Medicine Syllabus, UGC National Eligibility Test Social Medicine Syllabus 2016, UGC 2016 National Eligibility Test Community Health Syllabus June, UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus 2016,
Posted In ugc national eligibility test net : Leave a response for ugc net june 2016 syllabus for social medicine and community health by vennila