Information About Maulana Azad National Urdu University
The Objectives of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University :
- To promote and develop Urdu Language.
- To impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium.
- To provide education through conventional teaching and the distance education system.
- To provide focus on Women Education.
Functions & Features of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University :
- It will offer courses in Urdu medium at Certificate, Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate and Research levels ( MPhil and PhD ), through Campus and Distance mode. The Maulana Azad National Urdu University will design its courses in Science and Technology, Commerce, Management fields etc. with a strong emphasis on English.
- At the Campus, apart from the regular courses of study, the Maulana Azad National Urdu University proposes to undertake technical and vocational courses of short duration aimed at skill – building for employment.
Features of MANUU :
- National Jurisdiction, Central University funded entirely by the Government of India ( Ministry of Human Resource Development through University Grants Commission ).
- It is the only Urdu University in the entire world.
- The entire country is its Campus.
- It can have mini – campuses ( Regional Centres ) all over the country.
- It can open its Study Centres all over the country.
- It is empowered to open its Study Centres anywhere in the world.
- Flexible admission rules for distance education programmers.
Courses in MANUU University
- MA Programs :
Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, English, Persian,Translation, Women Education, Public Administration, ( Mass Communication & Journalism ).
- MBA Programs :
Master of Business Administration.
- MPhil Programs :
Urdu, English, Hindi, Women Education, Political Science, Public Administration.
- PhD Programs :
Urdu, English, Hindi, Women Education, Public Administration, Education & Training.
- Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) Programs :
English, History, Urdu
Departments of MANUU University
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Social Work
- Department of English
- Department of Arabic
- Department of Persian
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Translation
- Department of Management and Commerce
- Department of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science & Public Administration
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Women Education
- Department of Distance Education
Contact of MANUU University Hyderabad
Maulana Azad National Urdu University,
8 – 2 – 523 / 67 – 68, Brindavan Colony,
Gochibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Email : email@example.com,
Phone No : 040 – 23008311,
Website : www.manuu.ac.in.