- In the field of launch vehicle technology, India has evolved a four – stage development program.
- In the first stage SLV – 3 (Satellite Launching Vehicle – 3) was developed. Rohini satellite was launched with its help.
- In the second stage ASLV (Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicle) was developed.
- In the third stage PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle) was developed in which liquid propellant was used for the first time along with solid propellants.
- In the fourth stage GSLV (Geo – Stationary Launch Vehicle) was developed. Its second and fourth stage uses cryogenic engines. They use liquid hydrogen as fuel at -253′ C and liquid oxygen at -183′ C as oxidizer.
History of Satellite Launch Vehicles :
|Name of Vocal Music||Vocalists Name|
|Hindustani||Shubha Mudgal, Bheemsen Joshi, Madhup Mudgal, Mukul Shivputra, Pandit Jasraj, Parveen Sultana, Naina Devi, Girija Devi, Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan, Gangubai Hangal, Krishna Hangal, V.Rajput, Kumar Gandharva, Faiyyaz Khan, Mallikarjun Mansur.|
|Carnatic||M.S. Subbaiakshmi, Balamuralikrishna, Bombay Jaishree, H.K. Raghavendra, H.K. Venkataram, Sitarajam, Mani Krishnaswamy, Akhil Krishnan, M.L. Vasanthakumari, M.D. Ramanathan, G.N. Balasubramaniam|
|Thumri||Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Ustad Mazhar Ali Khan, Ustad Zawad Ali Khan, Rita Ganguli, Poornima Chaudhary, Shanti Heerananda, Naina Devi|
|Quwwali||Ghulam Hasan Niyazi, Sultan Niyazi, Ghulam Farid Nizami, Chand Nizami, Iqbal Hussain Khan Bandanawaji, Aslam Sabari|
|Dhrupad||Ustad Rahim Fahimuddin Dagar, Zahiruddin Dagar, Wasifuddin Dagar, Bundecha Bandhu, Uday Bhawalkar, Pt. Abhay Narayan Mallick, Pt. Ritwik Sanyal|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.