Waikato Management School International Exchange Scholarship, New Zealand
University of Waikato invites Scholarship Application for Management School of International Exchange Scholarship.
These scholarships have been established to enhance awareness and foster interest in exchange programs offered by the University of Waikato. The scholarships are offered :
- To encourage students to participate in exchange programs
- To provide financial support to students approved for exchange programs
- To promote exchange destinations most relevant for management
Waikato Management School International Exchange Scholarship Eligibility
A candidate must :
- have completed at least one year of study at the Waikato Management School;
- have been accepted into a University of Waikato exchange programme;
- have applied to recommended institutions
- be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand; and,
- be a full-time student at the Waikato Management School.
International Exchange ScholarshipApplication
The deadlines for applications are 20th March, 2017 for B Semester 2017 exchanges and 7th August, 2017 for A Semester 2018 exchanges.
When completing the online Scholarship application, each applicant must : download, complete, and upload the Personal Statement form that includes ( but is not limited to ) the following subheadings:
- exchange details
- benefits of exchange
- career aspirations; and,
- international experience.
upload a brief CV ( of no more than three pages in length ).
International Exchange Scholarship Selection Criteria
The awards are offered on the basis of :
- academic performance;
- perceived benefits of the exchange programme; and
- reasons for choosing a particular institution and/or country.
Preference will be given to students who have achieved a minimum of A- grade average in the last two semesters.
Application deadline :
- Application deadline for B semester : 20th March, 2017
- Application deadline for A semester : 7th August, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.