Bond University AustraliaCareer Course »
Bond University Australia
Bond University is set on a 49.86 hectare campus at Robina on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Created in the traditions of the world’s leading private universities, a series of grand sandstone faculty buildings line a landscaped promenade leading down to the tranquil man – made lake.
Lecture theatres, case study rooms and tutorial rooms are conveniently located in the University Centre building; several student restaurants, cafes and bars circle the lake; and on – campus accommodation is within easy walking distance of all university faculties.
The study facilities here are world – class, incorporating high – tech lecture theatres, the latest broadband and wifi computer connections, and libraries that are ranked among Australia’s best. Complementing these academic features, you’ll find a comprehensive selection of recreational and social outlets that encourage interaction between students outside the classroom.
The vision of Bond University is to be a leading private and independent university of world standing.
To produce uniquely identifiable graduates who are leaders and thinkers, imbued with initiative, the spirit of free enterprise and a continuing quest for intellectual inquiry, challenge and opportunity.
- Respect and concern for students and colleagues.
- Truth, inquiry and the pursuit of advanced knowledge.
- Excellence in everything we do and pride in achievements.
- Effective collaboration and teamwork.
- Accountability for performance, actions and learning.
- Productive engagement between students and staff.
Bond University Degree Courses
1. Under Graduate and Post Graduate Studies
- Applied linguistics
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Media Studies
- Criminology and forensics
- English language and foundation
- Health Science and Medicine,
- Hotel, Resort and Tourism Management
- Humanities, Languages and International Studies,
- Information Technology
- Property and Sustainable Development
- Psychology, Counselling and Behavior Management
2. English Language Courses
- Business English
- English for Academic Purpose
- First Certificate in English
- General English
- IELTS Preparation Courses
- Study Tours
3. Execute Course
4. Dispute Resolution Courses
Bond University Scholarships
- International Applicants
- Australian Applicants
Bond University Facilities
- Library Online Resources
- Computing Support
- Student Administration
- Bond Mobile
- Book Shop
- Career Development Centre
Bond University Research Centre
Bond University’s research continues to grow in a number of areas with new university research centres underway; increased research funding from within the University and external sources; an increase of more than 50% in higher degree research student enrolments since 2008; publications; and the expansion of the Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine which has attracted international researchers.
Indeed, research has become a key focus for the University. It is prominent now in every facet of Bond University’s policies and we are committed to contributing to the body of knowledge we teach. As a small university, with an entire student population ten times smaller than the average public university, our research capabilities are comparable to others adjusted for size.
Please continue through the Bond research pages to discover what our researchers are doing in the areas of the following :
- Sustainable development
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Evidence – based medicine
- Multi – media and communication
- Learning, engagement, andragogy and pedagogy.
Bond University Contact Address
14 University Drive,
( Off Cottesloe Drive ),
Robina Qld 4226,
Phone No. : +61 7 559 51111,
Website : www.bond.edu.au.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.