Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education Courses – ANUCDEDistance Education »
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Admissions 2015
Centre for Distance Education ( CDE )
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjunanagar – 522 510,
Telephone No. : 0863 – 2293299,
Website : www.anucde.info.
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education invites application for Distance Mode admission through Entrance Test and Direct Admission with Prescribed Qualification for academic year 2015.
Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE Admission through Entrance Test 2015
- MBA with Dual Specialization ( 3 Years ) – Marketing, HRM, Finance, International Management
Eligibility : Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate ( 45% for reserved category ) ( Other than BFA and BOL ) with Mathematics as one of the subject at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level and a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- MBA with Single Specialization ( 2 Years ) – Marketing, Finance, HRM, Hospital Administration, Banking & Insurance Management – Tech. Mget, Pharmaceutical
Eligibility : Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate ( 45% for reserved category ) ( Other than BFA and BOL ) with Mathematics as one of the subject at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level with 2 years of work experience and a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
Eligibility : Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate ( 45% for reserved category ) ( Other than BFA and BOL ) with Mathematics as one of the subject at Degree or Intermediate Level and a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- Exemption from Entrance Test : Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree and having 10 years of work experience and Candidates possessing M.Com / MHRM / MFT / MFM / MMM / CA / ICWA / ACS / MBBS / B.L / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / B.Sc ( Agricultural ) with 2 years of work experience after obtaining PG / Professional Degree are exempted from entrance test.
Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE 2015 Direct Admission
UG Science Courses :
- BSc – Costume Design & Fashion Technology / Information Technology / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / Maths, Physics, Chemistry / Maths, Physics, Electronics / Maths, Physics, Computer Science / Maths, Statistics, Computer Science / Maths, Electronics, Computer Science / Gaming / Mobile Applications / Networking / Fire & Safety / .
UG Arts Courses :
- BA – Economics, History, Politics / Economics, Public Admn., Politics / Economics, Public Admn., Sociology / Economics, History, Sociology / Economics, Politics, Sociology / History, Politics, Sociology / Public Admn., Politics, Sociology / Public Admn., Politics, History / Maths, Politics, Economics / Maths, English, History / Maths, Telugu, History / Maths, Economics, Statistics / Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications / English, Economics, Public Admnistration / English, Economics, Politics / English, History, Politics / English, Politics, Public Admn. / English, History, Telugu / Telugu, History, Sociology / Telugu, History, Politics / Maths, English, Statistics / Economics, Banking, Computer Appliations / History, English, T.T.M. / History, Telugu, T.T.M
- BCom – General / Computer Applications
- BBA – Retail Management
- BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management
PG Science Courses :
- MSc – Botany / Zoology / Physics / Chemistry / Microbiology / Mathematics / Psychology / Statistics / Food & Nutrition / Bio Informatics / Big Data Analysis.
PG Arts Courses :
- MA – English / Telugu / Sanskrit / History / Economics / Political Science / Sociology / Journalism & Mass Communication / Hindi
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- MBE – Master of Business Economics
Computers / IT Courses :
- MSc – Information Technology / Computer Science
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
Commerce & Management :
- MCom – Master of Commerce
- MCom – Banking / Accounts Spec. )
- M.H.R.M – Master of Human Resource Management
- MBA ( 2 years) – Human Resource Management / Marketing Management / Banking & Insurance Management / Finance Management / Hospital Administration / Technology Management / Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA ( 3 Years ) – Marketing, Finance, HRM, International Management
- MBA – Retails Management / International Business / Logistics Management / Operations Management / Media Management / Corporate Management / Hotel Management / Tourism & Travel Management / Fire & Industrial Safety Management / Fashion Technology
Law Courses :
- LLM – Labour Laws / Constitutional and Administrative Law / Torts and Crimes / Corporate and Securities Law
One Year / UG Diploma / PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate Courses :
- B.L.I.Sc – Bachelor of Library Information Science
- M.L.I.Sc – Master of Library Information Science
- PGDBI – PG Diploma in Bio Informatics
- PGDBT – PG Diploma in Bio Technology
- PGDHHM – PG Dip. in Hospital & Health Care Management
- PGDBM – PG Diploma in Business Management
- PGDMM – PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PGDHRM – PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDFM – PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PGDBFM – PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management
- PGDIB – PG Diploma in International Business
- PGDTTM – PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- PGDIM – PG Diploma in Insurance Management
- PGDCA – PG Dip. in Computer Applications
- PGDIT – PG Dip. in Information Technology
- PGDHM – PG Dip. in Hotel Management
- PGDJM – PG Dip. in Journalism & Mass Communication
- PGDRM – PG Dip. in Real Estate Management
- PGDCE – PG Dip. in Communicative English
- PGDCHSE – PG Dip in Quality Health Safety and Environment)
- PGDHSM – PG Dip. in Hospital Management
- PGDLSCM – PG Dip. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- PGAAM – PG Dip. in Advanced Aquaculture Management
- PGDSM – PG Dip. in Sports Management
- PGDJ – PG Dip. in Jainism
- PGDGC – PG Dip in Guidance & Counseling
- PGDVE – PG Dip in Value Education
- PGDEM – PG Dip. in Event Management
- PGDHE – PG Dip. in Health Education
- PGDCF – PG Dip. in Criminal Justice & Forensic science
- UGDRM – UG Dip. in Real Estate Management
- Diploma in Food Production / Yoga for Human Excellence
- Certificate Course in Hotel & Hospital House Keeping / HIV – AIDS Counseling / Teacher Education
ANUCDE Admission 2015 Application Form
- Applications for all the courses can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting Crossed Demand Draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University”, payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Applicant should invariably write his / her name, address and the course name on the reverse side of the D.D.
- ANUCDE admission applications can also be downloaded from university Website www.anucde.com and cost of application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form.
- Online Payment of Fee through SBI / Andhra Bank : Students can pay all types of fee payable to CDE through any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank without D.D. charges by crediting to ‘CDE Fee Collection Account’ Nos. SBI : 300362 14420 / Andhra Bank : 150810011050058 or through State Bank Collect.
Cost of ANUCDE Admission Application Form Cum Prospectus :
|95 % +||₹ 4,000 renewable|
|90 - 94.9 %||₹ 3,500 renewable|
|85 - 89.9 %||₹ 3,000 renewable|
|80 - 84.9 %||₹ 2,000 renewable|
|75 - 79.9 %||₹ 1,500 one time|
Important Dates for ANUCDE Admission 2015
Admission through Entrance Test :
|Issue and Receipt of Application Forms||16th November, 2015 ( Monday ) to 19th February, 2016 (Friday)
|Last Date for submission of application||30th January, 2016 ( Friday )|
|List of Eligible Candidates||26th February, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Admit Cards ( for GD & PI ) to be distributed||17th March, 2016 ( Thursday )|
|Group Discussion & Viva Voce ( at Kolkata )||08 & 09th April, 2016 ( Friday & Saturday )|
|Publication of list of successful candidates||26th April, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
|Admission to be completed by||31st May, 2016 ( Friday )|
|Inauguration and Commencement of the Classes||04th July, 2016 ( Monday )|
ANU Distance Education Important Dates 2015
|1||Date of availability of application forms||4th June, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of application forms||29th June, 2018|
|3||Day, Date & Time of KIMS MSc Entrance Test||2nd July, 2018
( Monday ) at 11:00 AM
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.