University of Kalyani Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
University of Kalyani Distance Education Courses
Directorate of Open and Distance learning,
B-12/195, Kalyani – 741235,
Tele Phone No. : 033-25022212,
Website : www.klyuniv.ac.in/dodl.
The Directorate of Open and Distance Learning ( DODL ), University of Kalyani offers the following courses under distance mode for the academic session 2015 – 2016 :
University of Kalyani DODL 2015 Eligibility
|Home Page||Application Form||Results|
1. A candidate with M.A in a subject is eligible to get admission in M.A. in any other subject ( other than M.A. in Education ) offered through Distance Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him / her at the degree stage. But the candidates with M.A. in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Film Studies, Physical Education ( M.P. Ed. ), General Education ( M.Ed. ) etc. will not be eligible to avail this special provision.
2. In case of M.A. in Education, Graduates or post – graduates with B.Ed. or equivalent degrees are also eligible besides those who meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions.
University of Kalyani DODL 2015 Admission Procedure
1. Information Brochure – cum – Application forms are to be collected either from the SLM Distribution Centre, behind the Health Centre, University of Kalyani, Ghoshpara, Kalyani, Nadia or from the DODL office at B-12/195, Kalyani-741235, Dist. Nadia on payment of Rs.150.00. Students seeking admission at its recognized Study Centres should collect the Information Brochure – cum – Application forms from the respective study centres on and from the specified date on payment of ₹ 150.00.
2. Students are required to deposit prescribed fees for admission through the SBI Power Jyoti Scheme as furnished below :
- Fill up properly the 4 copies Challan Form ( as enclosed with the Information Brochure – cum – Application form ) meant for SBI Power Jyoti Account.
- Deposit the requisite fees for admission through the said challan at your nearest branch of the State Bank of India having Core Banking System ( CBS ) facility. Collection of fees as per the prescribed rate of SBI should be deposited separately according to the instruction of the branch of SBI collecting admission fees.
- Ensure whether the branch has put Journal Number into the said challan or not after deposit of your admission fees. If not, then contact the Branch Manager for the same.
- If branch has already put the said journal number into the said challan, ensure whether the said number is readable or not. If not, then contact the Branch Manager for the same.
- Preserve Student’s Copy of the said challan carefully with you for your future reference and attach Study Centres’ Copy and DODL’s copy of the challan with the Admission form before submission of the same to the Study Centre so that Study Centres can forward the DODL’s copy of the said challan to the DODL, University of Kalyani.
3. Duly filled in prescribed application form for admission, Identity card and Enrolment form are to be submitted to the office of the DODL / Study Centre along with the (a) Study Centres’ Copy and DODL’s copy of the challan meant for SBI Power Jyoti Account, and (b) self-attested copy of mark sheets of all previous public examinations passed, proof of date of birth, and 3 (three) stamp size coloured recent photographs. All original mark sheets / certificates must be produced at the time of admission for verification.
4. Students are required to read the Information Brochure thoroughly before the deposit of prescribed fees for admission through the SBI Power Jyoti Challan. Fees of any kind once deposited will not be refunded.
University of Kalyani DODL 2015 Application Form
Admission Forms including Information Brochure will be issued both from the office of the following address :
DODL Headquarter at B-12/195,
Nadia and SLM Distribution Centre( behind the Health Centre, Kalyani University campus )
on and from 14th September, 2015, but admission will be taken only at the office of the DODL Headquarter. Candidates may also collect Information Brochure including Admission Forms from any recognized Study Centres of their choice. Price of Admission form including Information Brochure : ₹ 150/- only ( Cash )
University of Kalyani DODL 2015 Important Dates
- Without Late Fee : 14th September, 2015 to 16th October, 2015
- With Late Fee of Rs. 200/- only : 27th October, 2015 to 30th November, 2015
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.