Mangalore University Distance Education CoursesDistance Education »
Mangalore University Distance Education Courses 2015
Directorate of Correspondence Courses,
Mangalagangotri – 574 199,
Telephone No. : 0824 – 2287824,
Fax No. : 0824 – 2287424,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Mangalore University, Directorate of Correspondence Courses invites application for admission to UG and PG Program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Mangalore University 2015 Distance Education Programs Offered
|Portal to apply online opens on||8th April, 2015|
|Deadline for submission of the completed application form online||20th May, 2015|
|Test Center and slot allotment and announcement to Candidates||25th May, 2015|
|Candidates to download Hall tickets||26th – 29th May, 2015|
|BITS Pilani Higher Degree Online Tests||30th – 31st May, 2015|
|Announcement of admission offers to M.E./M. Pharm. Programmes||10th June, 2015|
|Admission of Selected students||29th July, 2015|
|Freshmen Orientation Programme||30th - 31st July, 2015|
|Registration for courses||1st August, 2015|
Mangalore University 2015 Distance Education Eligibility
UG Eligibility :
- A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University examination conducted by the Pre-university Education Board in the State of Karnataka or who has passed any Diploma course of three years duly recognised by Karnataka State technical Education Board or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto by Mangalore University is eligible for admission to the above degree programs.
- A candidate who has passed I year / First & Second semesters or II year / First to Fourth semesters of any Bachelor Degree of Mangalore University is eligible for admission to II or III year of the respective Bachelor Degree as the case may be, subject to the conditions required to be imposed by the University.
PG Eligibility :
- A candidate who has passed any Bachelor degree examination of Mangalore University or of any other University considered as equivalent thereto is eligible for admission to these PG programs.
Note : (i) Eligibility Certificate is required for the candidate who has passed the qualifying examinations outside the state of Karnataka. (ii) Additional information if any will be furnished as and when required.
Medium of Instruction : The medium of instruction for B.A., B.Com., B.B.M. Courses shall be English or Kannada. However it shall be English only for P.G. programs.
Note : The students of PG courses will be allowed to write the examinations in Kannada also if they desires
Mangalore University 2015 Distance Education Study Centres
University College, Hampankatta, Mangalore,
Telephone No. : 0824 – 2424760.
F.M.K.M. Cariappa College,
Telephone No. : 08272 – 228334 .
Upendra Pai Memorial College,
Telephone No. : 0820 – 2522658.
Mangalore University 2015 Distance Education Application Form
Mangalore University Application Forms and prospectus may be obtained in person from the office of the following on payment of ₹ 200/- to the Account of Mangalore University in any one of the specified banks through the challan
i) The Director, Directorate of Correspondence Courses, Mangalore University, Shopping Complex, Mangalagangothri – 574 199.
ii) The Principal, University College, Hampankatta, Mangalore – 575 001.
iii) The Principal, F.M.K.M.Cariappa College, Madikeri.
iv) The Principal, Upendra Pai Memorial College, Kunjibettu, Udupi.
Application forms and prospectus may also be obtained by post from the Director, at the above address, by sending the Bank challan on payment of ₹ 240/- in the above manner or Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for ₹ 240/, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri”, payable at Mangalagangothri / Mangalore.
Duly filled in application forms should reach following address :
Directorate of Correspondence courses,
Mangalore University, Shopping Complex,
Mangalagangothri – 574 199.
Mangalore University 2015 Distance Education Important Dates
Last date for submission of Applications :
- without penal fee UG Courses- 22nd September, 2015
- with a penal fee of ₹ 500/- ( UG Courses ) – 9th October, 2015
- without penal fee PG Courses – 30th September, 2015
- with a penal fee of ₹ 500/- (PG Courses) – 31st October, 2015
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.