UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Allahabad MBA AdmissionsDistance Education »
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University RTOU Entrance Exam 2015
U. P. RAJARSHI TANDON OPEN UNIVERSITY
Shantipuram Awas Yojna ( Sector-F ), Phaphamau,
Allahabad – 211013, India.
Telephone No. : 0532 – 2447035
Website : www.uprtou.ac.in
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MBA MCA Programs through URTOU Entrance Exam for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
UPRTOU 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for MBA
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for the general category candidates and 45% marks for the reserve category candidates i.e.SC / ST class candidates ( as declared by the State Govt. from time to time )
- Bachelor degree with 3 years of Supervisory / Managerial / Professional / Working experience.
Eligibility for MCA
- 3 Year Bachelor Degree in any discipline with math’s at 10+2 or 6 months Computer Course.
- The candidates who have passed PGDCA from UPRTOU Allahabad may apply for lateral entry into the III semester provided that they have qualified entrance test for the same as per the instructions given in the brochure on university website www.uprtou.ac.in.
UPRTOU 2015 Admission Procedure
The admission to MBA MCA programme can be taken through Entrance Test conducted on every year ( January Session and July Session ).
UPRTOU 2015 Exam Centre
The Entrance Test shall be conducted at Allahabad ( SoMS, UPRTOU, Academic Campus, Sector F, Shantipram, Phaphamau, Allahabad ). Test Time : 12:00 Noon.
UPRTOU 2015 Exam Pattern
Their shall be one composite paper in the MBA-MCA Entrance Test containing following sub sections
Section A : Multiple Choice questions 100 Marks
i. General Knowledge
ii. English Language
iii. Quantitative Aptitude
iv. Reasoning & Mental Ability
Section B : One Essay type Question
( On topics of general interests and basic discipline ) 100 marks
UPRTOU 2015 Application Form
- RTOU MBA Application Form can be downloaded from the University website http://www.uprtou.ac.in/images/latest_announcement/mba_mca_entrance_form_final.pdf
- The Fee of the UPRTOU MBA-MCA Entrance Test is ₹ 750/- ( Seven Hundred and Fifty Only ) which has to be deposited through Bank Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of, The Finance Officer, U P R T O U, payable at Allahabad and to be enclosed with MBA-MCA Entrance Test 2015 application form.
- The last date for submitting the completed application form is 24th January, 2015. The complete application form must be reached to the following address through the registered mail / Speed Post.
The Controller of Examination,
U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University,
Sector F, Shantipuram, Phaphamau,
Allahabad – 211013.
- No separate Admit Card shall be issued to any Candidates. RTOU Admit card can be downloaded from http://www.uprtou.ac.in/images/latest_announcement/mba_mca_entrance_form_final.pdf
UPRTOU 2015 Important Dates
|Subject||Total Questions ||Total Marks|
|Sikh History & Religion ||50||50|
Exemption from Entrance Test ( Applicable only for MBA Admission )
- The candidates who have appeared in the entrance tests for the similar programs ( MBA ) conducted by IGNOU / AIMA / IIMs / UPTU etc. within a year need not to appear in MBA MCA Entrance Test of UPRTOU Allahabad, provided they have secured 40% marks in such examination.
- However they have to fill and submit the respective MBA-MCA Entrance test form by 24th January, 2015with the following documents.
- Test Score of IGNOU / AIMA / IIMs / UPTU etc
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- For those having marks less than 50 % in graduation. Three years working experience after completion of Graduation
- Such candidates will have to fill the Form with Admission Fee of ₹ 500/- Only ( Hundred Only ) through a demand draft favouring, Finance Officer, U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University payable at Allahabad. This Form is required to be sent to,
Director, School of Management Studies, UPRTOU,
Sector ‘F’ Shantipuram, Phaphamau, Allahabad 211013.
- Attach photocopies of all the certificates and mark sheets showing the qualifications, Experience ( as the case may be ) and date of birth of the candidate along with the Form.
- After successful screening of the entrance test form, the names of eligible candidates ( who match the MBA eligibility ) will be notified along with the entrance test result displayed on the website.
- Candidates of this category have to follow the same process of admission after their selection as mention in the point 2 of general guidelines.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.