Education Loan in Dena BankEducational Loan in Banks »
Education Loan in Dena Bank
Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
Ensure a bright future for your children. Provide them with the best of higher education in India or abroad. Avail Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan.
Dena Bank Education Loan Eligibility
- You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign University.
- Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Dena Bank Education Loan for Study in India : Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Dena Bank Educational Laon for Study Abroad : Graduation for professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities; Post Graduation ( MCA, MBA, MS ).
Dena Bank Education Loan Amount :
- Upto ₹ 10 lakhs for studies in India.
- Upto ₹ 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Dena Bank Education Loan takes care of :
- Fee payable to colleges / schools / hostels.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Dena Bank Education Loan Margin :
- Upto ₹ 4 lakhs – NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above [rupeee] 4 lakhs – 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Dena Bank Education Loan Rate of Interest
Please Check out the Interest Rates Section to find latest Interest Rates applicable.
- 1% Interest concession if interest serviced during the study period.
- Simple interest charged during mortorium period.
Process Fees : ₹ 1000/- for studies abroad.
Repayment of Education Loan in Dena Bank
Moratorium – Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Repayment period – 5 – 7 years after start of repayment.
For any query, Please contact Dena Bank Email : email@example.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.