Icfaitech School Admission Test – ITSATEngineering Entrance Exam » ATIT »
ITSAT ( ATIT ) 2021 Entrance Exam
ATIT ( Admission Test for IcfaiTech ) is an All India Admission Test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ), Hyderabad.
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program of IFHE Hyderabad, The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur, The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, The ICFAI University, Raipur.The candidates opting for only The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear ITSAT.
ITSAT 2021 B.Tech Program
Welcome to the B.Tech. Program The world of technology is rapidly evolving. In the last 20 years, scientific and technological advancements have fundamentally altered the living & lifestyle. Everything from electronics to information sciences to nanotechnology have caused drastic changes in the technological and engineering environment around the globe.
The world needs leaders who understand science and technology to keep up the pace of innovation. ICFAI Group is focused on creating the leaders of tomorrow in the field of science and technology. To cater to these needs, The B.Tech program is being offered by ICFAI Tech Schools ( ITS ) of IFHE Hyderabad, The ICFAI University Dehradun, The ICFAI University Jaipur, The ICFAI University Jharkhand, The ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh and The ICFAI University Raipur.
All candidates seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program have to indicate maximum 5 preferences of Branch of Engineering in the Application Form, in their order of preference. The branches are :
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineeing
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
ITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand:
- Pass with 50% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
For ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh:
- Pass with 55% and above aggregate marks in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects. Applicants must quality JEE ( Main ) 2021
- Class XII ( or its equivalent ) students awaiting their final examinations results may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ITSAT 2021 / JEE ( Main ) 2021 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests ( 2021 ).
- The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his / her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.