GVSAT Application FormEngineering Entrance Exam » GVSAT »
GVSAT 2021 Application Form
GVSAT 2021 Online Application Process
GVSAT users are required to register themselves University website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat.
Step 1 : Enter Your Full Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, Email – id, City and select Program and click on Submit button.
Step 2 : On next page enter Your Personal Details, Qualifications, select preferred Test Centers, Test mode and upload a scanned passport size photograph and then click on Submit button.
Step 3 : On next page, preview your application form and edit ( if required ) before final submission. Click on Submit button after reviewing.
Step 4 : After submission of form, you will get an application number, through sms and e-mail. Make payment for the GVSAT – 2018. Payment can be made either Online or Offline.
Option 1 : Candidate can pay the fee online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Option 2 : If the Candidate is making the payment through a bank demand draft drawn in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University payable at Jaipur or through a challan deposited at any Axis Bank branch across the country. The Candidate is required to send a print-out of the duly completed application form to the GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017, Rajasthan by speed post / registered post along with the original demand draft / University challan copy, before the last date.
Option 3 : Candidate can also pay the fee through cash by paying the application fee at University Finance Department.
GVSAT 2021 Offline Application Process
- The candidate is required to download the offline Application Form from our website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat or can be obtained from the University or different form centres.
- Send the duly completed application form to the GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh GyanVihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017, Rajasthan by Speed Post / Registered Post along with prescribed examination fee by demand draft / bank challan on or before the last date.
The fee could be remitted in the following ways
- Option 1 : Through a bank demand draft, drawn in favour of SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR, payable at Jaipur. The candidate’s name, mobile number and program opted for should be mentioned legibly at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Option 2 : Through bank challan generated from gvsat website to be deposited at any branch of AXIS Bank across the country and a copy of the same to be sent to the University address with application form by speed post / registered post.
- Option 3 : User can also pay the fee through cash by paying the application fee at University Finaepartment
GVSAT 2021 Admit Card
- The Admit card for online and offline examination will be generated on the gyan vihar website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat on given date.
- Candidate can download the admit card by filling registration number/name and mobile number.
- The Admit card will be auto – generated for only those candidates whose form is successfully submitted by post or online with required fee before the last date.
- The Admit card will indicate the Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of SGVU immediately.
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e – Admit card using the print option
- Candidate should report to the selected test centre with Admit card, photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification.
- Passport, Driving License or Voter ID card
- School or college Photo ID card
- 12th Standard Board Exam Hall ticket ( or ) Admit Card bearing photo
GVSAT 2021 Important Dates
GVSAT 2021 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||4th week of April, 2021|
|2||Last Date of Application with late fee of ₹ 200/-||1st week of May, 2021|
|3||Admit Card Download||2nd week of May, 2021|
|4||Date of Examination Offline||3rd week of May, 2021|
|5||Date of Examination Online||3rd week of May, 2021|
|6||Result Declaration||June 1st week, 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.